WRITE TO THE PRESIDENT ON JAN 20th, 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I AM GOING TO WRITE A LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20th, 2010

• YES, I AM GOING TO WRITE A LETTER

• NO, I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE A LETTER

Results are only viewable after voting.
i just realized nobody has written in here in almost a month..........DON'T TELL ME EVERYONE SMOKED AFTER WRITING THIS THREAD AND FORGOT?!?

Forgot what?

ahhh- the letter.

Nope I have'nt. I'm just waiting for 01-20-10 to mail it.

Later.
Gb

Resa said:
i just realized nobody has written in here in almost a month..........DON'T TELL ME EVERYONE SMOKED AFTER WRITING THIS THREAD AND FORGOT?!?

This thread is more of just a poll. The true discussion thread can be found in the link in my signature. Believe me when I tell you, the movement has not been forgotten and is still going strong. Tell your friends, tell them to tell their friends. Tell them to write the letter, buy a stamp, and give it to you to mail. That way you know they won't forget. If we truly want to see this make an impact, we all need to take ownership of this and stay vigilant.

Resa said:

Ohhhh- I would NEVER tell you that. Would you think, in your mind of minds, that ANY person who has ever indulged; even if only once, in the graces of the earth's good flower and enjoyed its rapturious , sensual effects, it's mind-numbing aphrodisiac effects...would just forget???????????????????

Would you think that every guy who went to a Van Halen concert and temporarily lost his hearing for a week woukd....just..........forget???????

Would you think that those who produce the good flower in total secrecy in avoidance of persecution by the tyrranical and backazzwards actions of those supposedly in power....................would just forget???????????????????

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gb

I'll write Mr.Pres. OREGON MEDICAL MARIJUANA card holders all need to step up with everyone else in this action.

"I personally feel it's my duty as a smoker to support our cause, so I will be.":yeahthat: great idea mabye we will see some change in my life time. Great idea. :cool:

I will also be sending my letter to the pres. on the 20th!!! Also ill spread the word to my fellow smokers!!!

yea i'm totally gonna write Obama on the 20th to demand full legalization of cannabis for both the medical purposes and the recreational purposes 'cause its getting extremely retarded that our government wastes so much money on trying to ban a substance that benefits us as medical patents and as the average hard working american who likes to blaze after a long and stressful day at work.:bong: :smoke1: :48:

POTUS said:
The letter doesn't need to be formal or in a business format. It needs only to contain a clear statement that you think marijuana should be legal for people who wish to use it and that growing it for your own personal use should also be allowed. As long as those two ideas are clear in it, then that will make it clear.

As for the address of the White House...

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Mr. President,

I am a citizen of the United States of America, of voting age, and I wish to make my opinion clear to you about the laws in our country concerning marijuana usage.

I firmly believe that marijuana should be legal to use and governed by the same laws that concern alcohol consumption.

I also believe that a private citizen should be able to grow their own marijuana in an amount sufficient to supply them with enough for their own personal use.

Please, Mr. President, enough of our county's resources have been wasted on the futile effort to control the use of this harmless plant. Enough of our citizens have suffered legal action as a result of using this plant.

Please use your Executive Powers to stop the senseless persecution of the citizens who choose to use this plant for both medical relief of pain and suffering as well as a method of mild, relaxing, recreational enjoyment.

If commercial production were to be allowed, controlled and taxed for sale to the public in the same manner as alcohol, the revenue produced from the jobs created and the profits from it's legal and taxed sale would also help our country revive from this recession.

Thank you for your attention to this needless waste of the taxpayers money, the Governments resources and billions of dollars that could be better used in other venues.

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE.

You have said nothing about using or growing marijuana yourself. You have not implicated yourself as a user or grower. This is important.

Please hand print this clearly. Take your time and make it very legible and easy to read. This is also important.

Thank you all,

StoneyBud

I would probally include tobacco. "Alcohol and tobacco consumption" That's 2 harmful substances far worst then marijuana that is legal.

blondeboy said:
President Obama had a a poll on his web sight of the things that his administration should address. The poll would become an executive list of things he would do in his adminstration. It had a list of things ppl could vote on and one of top things was to end the marijuana prohibition. Needless to say I voted on that topic.

You got a hxxp://(LINK) for this? If it is still active.

2Wicked said:
yea i'm totally gonna write Obama on the 20th to demand full legalization of cannabis for both the medical purposes and the recreational purposes 'cause its getting extremely retarded that our government wastes so much money on trying to ban a substance that benefits us as medical patents and as the average hard working american who likes to blaze after a long and stressful day at work.:bong: :smoke1: :48:

:yeahthat:

-C@jun- said:
You got a hxxp://(LINK) for this? If it is still active.

I believe it was on the change.gov website that Obama had before switching to whitehouse.gov

Well I dropped mine in the box-It is my first letter ever to a President-and it won't be my last.
:)
Another one on 4-20-10

Gb

Latest posts

Back