WW trich pics 35 days into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growin_4_It said:
Amateur Grower....is the WW strain an easy grow or is it a harder strain to grow? Thanks.

Being as this is my first grow ever, I'm probably not qualified to answer yet, but all the sites list it as relatively easy to grow. And I guess that's true, because I've done some stuff that probably should have killed most plants-mistakes with PH, soil, etc. Most of the big leaves have fallen off my plants, but they seem to be budding up ok.

AG

Growin_4_It said:
Amateur Grower....is the WW strain an easy grow or is it a harder strain to grow? Thanks.

I grew it for a couple years and never found it to be difficult. From my first grow of potential mothers I chose a plant pheno that had the best combo of dankness and yield. I think the "official" word from the Amsterdam seedbanks is White Widow is the grow difficulty is rated as "moderate." I thought it was "moderately easy." I just got a WW clone from a buddy so I'm going to bloom a couple of them in my next round...

Strain information :
Type : Indica/sativa mix
Climate : Indoor
Yield : up to 17.5 ounces / 500 grams m2
Height : up to 31.5 inches / 80 cm
Flowering period : 8 to 9 weeks
Harvest : end of sept. / mid. oct.
Stoned or High: Very strong uplifting yet stoney high
THC level : strong 15% - 20%
Grow difficulty: Moderate

your camera work is getting better, the Hippy in England really did a great job with your first pics.......will keep an eye on your girls, since I am growing three White Widows......painterdude

I need opinions please on these trichs. Are they clouding up any? Is this still clear? Each day, I notice more and more trichs, and now I'm getting the 3rd kind, the kinds with a noticeable stem and mushroom look.

AG

PIC013.jpg

PIC029.jpg

PIC031.jpg

What I see is: pic 1, 50% semi-cloudy, 50% clear-pic 2,50% cloudy, 25% semi-cloudy, clear the rest-last pic, 65% blurry image, 35% cloudy trichs the rest. It's a great shot from an art perspective. The trichs in upper left are floating in the air like bubbles. Pretty cool. Good luck!
edit: I just made that pic my background on a 17" laptop and you can't even tell it's mj!

I got my 5yr old son a cyclops for his birthday last year. How are you taking a photo using it? Really cool btw!

those last pics are look'n good!
here's what my WW looked like when it was in the late flower stage. zoom is around 100x
:watchplant:

IMG_0181.JPG

wargasm123 said:
I got my 5yr old son a cyclops for his birthday last year. How are you taking a photo using it? Really cool btw!

This one has a little USB stick that fits in the top of the EyeClops. I just press button A, get all the pics I want, then take the USB stick from the EyeClops and plug it into my PC, where it shows up as a drive just like drive C.

AG

420benny said:
What I see is: pic 1, 50% semi-cloudy, 50% clear-pic 2,50% cloudy, 25% semi-cloudy, clear the rest-last pic, 65% blurry image, 35% cloudy trichs the rest. It's a great shot from an art perspective. The trichs in upper left are floating in the air like bubbles. Pretty cool. Good luck!
edit: I just made that pic my background on a 17" laptop and you can't even tell it's mj!

This is my first grow Benny. I was thinking I had another 2 to 4 weeks before harvest. What do you think?

AG

Amateur Grower said:
This one has a little USB stick that fits in the top of the EyeClops. I just press button A, get all the pics I want, then take the USB stick from the EyeClops and plug it into my PC, where it shows up as a drive just like drive C.

AG

ahhh my sons' does not have that feature :(

Latest posts

Back