Yeildage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5x5 room, 1kwHPS, FF soil, and nutes, bag seed:D

2ndgro06_14.JPG

very nice my friend, where's yer dragon dinodog to flame up during the night?

Astra are you using Co2 on your grows? If so, are you using just during veg or also through flower? Thanks, GBCB

astra007 said:
canso do you use co2 or growth hormones?
no co2 or hormones
but i forgot to metion i starting using Folitech, it seemed to make a difference.

well i just raped the rest of my 2 plants today to make room for 4 more . after 4 tedious hours of cutting trimming and transplanting i filled my sons size 8 shoe box full which is probably 12 inches wide x 4 inches tall went ahead and did all the trimmings and said heck with hanging ill just stir em up everyday till there dry . but the shoe box with wet buds felt like 2 lbs but we wont know till there dry. i might have to find my dig camera again and quick before they shrivel all up lol.

i have used co2 all thru a grow - up tp 30% they say. i got at least 20% using the sugar mix method. cant remember now. but had spills and problems then expansion. i also use dutch master. going to invest in a co2 tank and a set of regulators then hand feed the room soon.

i place buds on a screen and have a fan blowing under and another blowing over and thru. every once in a while stir them up - about 4 days good to smoke. can do trim this way to

thats sounds like a good idea astro . but im not in big hurry maybe if i was a dealer or somen i probably would try that method . but thanks for the idea .

astro? thxs a heep skink. im a medical supplier. air dry on screen and then jar it. like ya do tobaccy

ya keep it piled in a box and theres a good chance yer gonna be smokin mold - but hey, its your life

sorry about that asstra. ive done this process in the past and as long as its stirred up few times a day and in a cool low humidity enviroment with fresh air you wont have this problem . ive only had the mold problem 1 time and it was because i stuck them in the jar too soon . and i ussually hang them from there branches into the slots of my 20in fan to dry but like i said i went ahead and cut them off and trimmed them . but thanks for the advice . (skunk)

Now now Gentlemen, Cant we all just get along?

its ok - he's on ignore. probably just had a bad day - no problem

i dont have any problem i was rather enjoying being a little immature for once. if you read the threads i misspelled her / his name i misspelled it accidently and got called a skink and a few others . so i was just playin along. no big deal or problem with this person astro.lol

yer off ignore skangk now i know ya better. call me a dog; well skangk is a new miticide so................. hehehe

well so an asstrap is a belt to use on your fanny.for calling me names lol.

Latest posts

Back