yellow leaves brown in the middle help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
ok heres the problem, i left town for work for a few days when i left she was fine, just some brown spots on a few leaves, when i got home the leaves with brown spots have turned yellow, they're about half way up the plant,, so its not just old leaves, new growth seems ok, but im still worried, im planning on harvesting then trying to put back in veg and re grow for clones its a ggod strain and i have no seeds and haven't gotten a clone to take yet. just wondering if i should worry about the leaves turning or if its just something that happens? also cam crapped out so no pics at the moment. i'll explain as best i can, any ideas would be great..

Are you in flower? Any chance of some pictures? If it makes you nervous you can flush just to set your mind at ease. Also make sure the problem doesn't work it's way up. Has it stopped at the midway point, or is it still moving up the plant. I have to tell you it's hard to diagnose problems without seeing them, we might accidently kill your plants rather than help...LOL.

ya im about two weeks from harvest, maybe less still watching waiting for it to get good and ripe, it has moved up the plant but its not moving fast, i know its hard to without pics but my cheap camera broke, getting a new one tomorrow or friday. it has good green on the bottom and on top but 5 or 6 fan leaves in the middle are yellow and brown,, some leaves at the top have brown tips but that doesn't worry me like the yellow.

It is normal for the plant to feed on the leaves during flowering. I would say that everything is just fine. Some pics would really help though. I wish you the best of luck with her. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

its natural to turn yellow first, then brown(when they are completely dead) but i dont know about brown spots to yellow, that sounds like nute burn:eek: But your 2 weeks away, and only 5 leaves? Its nothing, get some pictures so we can be certain.

You will be fine man. Many strains will use all the nutrition in the leaves during the last couple weeks. At this point mold is your biggest enemy. They may brown, or do all kinds of crazy ****, you'll have a good harvest.

Latest posts

Back