Yellow leaves on lil ones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ20

Super Sativa
Reaction score
Hey guys.I have these 2 lil ones that I germinated about exactly 2 weeks ago.They're bigger now but have yellow on the tips and it's spreading.They're just in regular Oasis (not soil) in 2 lil pots and I fed them 1/8 strength 20-20-20 with micro nutes instead of plain water about twice daily since about tuesday/wednesday but yellowing came up on thursday so I flushed and upped to 1/2 strength on friday till now.The yellowing still continues>I have no idea whats up :( I admit that they went through alot of stress,changing homes about 3 times :eek: The white cup was the old home and has some funny colours on it..

h1.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

They don't need nutes that early in the veg phase. I had the same problem around the same time. Once I stopped giving them nutes it cleared right up. When you do nute though make sure it's in the fowering phase that's when they really need nutes.
Good Luck!

yeah i dont use nute till flowering then stop a week or two before you pick your bud i flush my plants out to

So just give them plain water and they'll grow fine during veg stage?It's just oasis with nothing in it.

Latest posts

Back