yellow leaves. to hot or no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tankerthc

Reaction score
the first two leaves my plants grew turned yellow. but everyone after that has been fine. i just want to know what could have happened and if that is going to cause a problem down the road. someone told me that they got burnt somehow. and would like to clarify which light color is better for growth red or blue light

red spectrum for flowering ,,blue for vegging

the cotydolons turn yellow and fall of because they have done there job of getting the seedling up and growing,,there resorces have been used up ,
but if it was the first set of fan leaves ,,it was either cause its hungry or over nuted ect

if your worried post a pic up with all revalent info and the good people her will help you :peace:

so right now i have a red light on them and a blue light. they are a month old tomorrow. is that good? i would but i lost the cord for me camera

what lights are u using ,,,,flos cfls mh or hps ?

a mixed spectrum wont do any harm

im using a 40watt t12 flourescent plant bulb with a 100 cfl 6500k. the plant bulb does the red spectrum and the cfl does the blue. and should i use a hps when i start the flowering phase?

yes to the hps ...for flowering ,,,i use cfls for vegging then hps for flowering ,,,just remeber it will put out a lot of heat ,,so adequte ventalation is a must ,,,but ive seen many succesful flowering with cfls ,,,,just remember a minumum of 5000 lumens per sq ft what ever light u use :peace:

ok. thank you very much. have u heard any feedback on led lights yet and how they work on the plants? just asking cause im an electrician and i could get my hands on them cheap and easy?

Latest posts

Back