Yellow leavess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilbudd

Reaction score
ok, my plant is two weeks old. It has about 10-14 leaves, and the other day i noticed that the cotyledons were completely yellow... also the whole plants has a light green apperance. which is alot different from the dark green i see on alot of pictures here. i havent done ne ferts yet. i am going to this weekend. ne suggestions? i think that my problem is some difficiency. thanks for all ur help

hey lilbud sorry to hear that ur plants aren't doing to well. u wouldnt happen to have a few pics to show would ya? how much do u watter the plants? do u let the soil get nice and dry before watering again. what kind of soil are u using? is it nute free soil? wish u had some pics well good luck my friend and hopefully we can figure out the problem soon peace

thats normal.. those round leaves will fall off once it gets to a normal age... also the color of green your leaves are is also just genetics... indicas are usually really dark.. sativas are lighter green.. these are just generally.. doesnt apply to all strains like that.. if you have a pic we could get a better idea... but if the plant lookts healthy.. then it could just be the type of piff your growin..

alright thanks guys ill try to get pictures on tomorrow

Latest posts

Back