yellow run-off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
hi ppl, i recently noticed that the run-off water from my gal in the 3 gallon container, is yellow in colour,not extremely yellow but yellow all the same:eek:
i`ve flushed her,pouring 5 gall of water through her, but on the next watering the run-off was still yellow:hitchair:
is this an indication that there is still high salt build up or overferts?
she is in the late stages of flower,and some of the leaves were dry with yellow patches-this was why i flushed in the first place:rolleyes: :stuff-1125699181_i_
cheers:confused: :lama: :confused:

Shuggy if your flushing her because of nutes flush until the water is clear. ;)

over-nuted/defficiency-but when i saw the run-off colour i automatically thought it was over-fert.
and that`s the thing TBG,the run-off looks clear, however when i poured the run-off into a glass there was a yellow "tint" to it.
also as she has yellow run-off can she also be nutrient defficient?

she has yellow run-off can she also be nutrient defficient?
..I would surely think it could be. Simply because the runof is off color, doesn't indicate that there are 'any' nutrients in the medium,..IMHO shuggy.
"Late stages of flowering"..chlorosis and dieing leaves are common, natural.
Without digging into your GJ for soil/nutrient ect. I would "guess" if you ran 5 gal of pure, ph adjusted water through it, it would have flushed "most" nutes, salts. ect.

Latest posts

Back