yellow spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bolt786

Reaction score
ok so i'm battling the mites i was just wondering i have to search long and hard to find one my question is the yellow spots is that the leaf dieing or is it eggs i can;t seem to see any eggs under my magnifier and very few mites and i was ready to start 12/12 cycle should i hold off for a while. thnks

hello my friend..I would hold off on the 12/12..only cuzz if you like me..i run HPS alot hotter..and they breed in Heat..get on a treatment plan..and get a few weapons in you arsonal..If you area is small you can win the battle..if it is Large you have a battle on you hnds..and just keep M at bay..switch up weapons as they become amunened to them...the yellowing you see is the dead leaf them suxrs have drained the goodies from..just leave them to fall off..you cut them at this point..IMO..will realy stress the plants..as they are all ready stressing with mites..just my thaughts..tho clouded with :bong: resadue...I wish ya luck and keep me posted..PM anytime I battle them buggers ..sometimes I win..sometime i lose..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back