Yellow Tips and drying leaves???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SensiGuy

Reaction score
The plants are about 4 weeks from rooted clones. There about 11inches in height, Im growing deep water cluture with gh. I use half solution due to prior nut burn problems. However it still looks like nut burn but they were ok until recently. The tips on new growth are yellowing. Some lower fans leaves on others are yellowing and browing eventually becoming crisp. I checked the ppm and it is reading between 900-1100 the ph is 5.7 the room is temp controlled too! I cant seem to figure out what the problem is. If anyone has some suggestions i could use them fast. I read somewhere on this site that blueberry strains can be funny with some nuts. It is a blueberryXs.a.g.e. Well any ideas??? Anyone

picks please ,,by what u just said it seems like ur doin everything ok ,so mabey if u put up some picks someone can see what the problem might be

I've also heard that blueberry strains are nutrient sensitive early on.

So you went from using 1/2 of the recommend nutrient dose, to 900-1100 ppm?

For me, 1/2 of the recommended nutrient dose ends up being about 400 ppm (if I remember correct).

Maybe they prefer increases of smaller increments?

Also, how have you been topping the DWC reservoir? Have you only been adding water+nutrients, or have you completely changed the water?

i have changed the water about three times in 4 weeks, iv topped a few off but only when i noticed them drinking a lot of water. My hanna ppm meter read bout 900 using have the amount of nuts, to clarify... One thing i thought of and maybe someone could tell me, but iv kept the lights on a 24hr cycle, has anyone ever heard of that messing with the plants??? Would moving it to 18 on and 6 off be better??? Or without seeing the pics because Iv described them accuratley does anyone have any ideas, maybe a difficency of something???

Latest posts

Back