Yellow tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarmToTable

Reaction score
Hello- I have a WW that's about 5 or 6 weeks into veg. Been topped 4 or 5 times and has been trained for the last few weeks. The very tips of the leaves are turning yellow. Don't wanna lose this fine lady.

I just transplanted into 13g trash can and will be flipping in a few days.

Any suggestions ?

We need a picture and more info to be able to help you.

could be a bit N-hot soil. :yeahthat: pics would be kewl...:aok:

Yeah it sounds like a little bit of nute burn. If you are in soil or soilless, make sure you got good drainage at the bottom or you will drown it. :)

FarmToTable said:
Hello- I have a WW that's about 5 or 6 weeks into veg. Been topped 4 or 5 times and has been trained for the last few weeks. The very tips of the leaves are turning yellow. Don't wanna lose this fine lady.

I just transplanted into 13g trash can and will be flipping in a few days.

Any suggestions ?

pistures would be great help..from what ya say sounds normal feeding to me...I learned that when the tips of leafs start to yellow is a sign the plants enjoying the feeds..I like to give my girls a good week to 10 days after transplanting..then flower..just to be sure she is liking the new home..

take care and be safe

4U sounds spot on once again, keep a watch on the gals and make sure nothing worsens, but doesn't seem to be something to worry about!

Latest posts

Back