Yellowing Edges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Growing in FFOF soil, fox farms nutes given once, ph is 6.8, temperature stays around 74 with the light on, strain is kush (although that shouldn't be of any importance). The yellowing on the side of the leaf almost looks like neon yellow paint, it isn't crispy, and besides the top 3 leaves having that yellowing on the side, the plant as a whole looks very healthy. New growth is green (but it looks like 2 leaves will have partial yellowing of the leaf). This is the only plant of 3 doing this. What is going on?

100_0777 [].JPG

wow....looks like you spilled something on it..I havent a clue..but am curious to see what people have to say..Good luck 2U

Reactions: gmo
That look exactly what is happening to mine.. Only one maybe 2 leaves outta the whole plant.. And only 2-3 plants out of 7.. I'm trying to figure it out as well.. Hopefully we will both get some answers.. Just out of curiosity, how long are you into flowering?

Maybe its ALIEN :rofl: and its bleeding

About 2 weeks flowering. It's also only 2 blades on each leaf, weird.

Alien Kush...Hmmm. Anyways, not too concerned, because it still looks healthy, but would like to know whats up. Thanks for the bumps 4u :) .

Yea I havent started flowering yet.. Am thinking about starting in another week or so.. It's odd that I have watered with the same water, and soil is the same throughout all the plants, but only a few are having this problem.. What would happen if I were to snip the bad leaves off?? The rest of the plant looks so damn healthy..

I wouldn't pluck em. The plant is still using them, just not to the full extent, atleast that's what I would imagine.

Latest posts

Back