Yellowing from the inside out, leaves turning lime green (PICS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well Ive gotten this far growing under plant specific flouros with tap water and a weak 20-20-20 nute solution, looks like its time for a change. some of the fan leaves started to turn a yellowy lime green about 5 days ago from the inside out, the veins inside the leaves remain a healthy shade, and so do about 3/4 of the other leaves. new leaves sprouting at the top arethe same color. I cannot determine if this is a ph problem, nute burn, or nute deficiancy. perhaps a combination... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello VooDoo :)

Pics?

Sounds like a PH issue, pics will help greatly.

Welcome to the forum :)

:peace:

thanks for your quick response! i already feel at home here in the forum!
sorry i had some problems understanding the pic uploader, but have figured it out in the past half hour

DSC_0450.JPG

DSC_0451.JPG

hi voodoo. welcome.
yes my plants did this also...it was down to a combination of things. too colder temps at night. and giving the wrong nutes. and also nutelock. nightmare. you must ph your water. youll have more answers soon tho..everyone helps everyone here!

allmashedup said:
hi voodoo. welcome.
yes my plants did this also...it was down to a combination of things. too colder temps at night. and giving the wrong nutes. and also nutelock. nightmare. you must ph your water. youll have more answers soon tho..everyone helps everyone here!
nutelock? i am unfamiliar with this term...does this mean the nutrients are bound or limited by water ph?

Back