Yellowing Tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahiti Allen

Reaction score
Howdy Gang!!:) I took 3 clones off " Big Mama" and they are 10 weeks old and 28 inches tall.:hubba: For some reason, the tips of the top leaves, have turned yellow!:eek: My room temperture is about 78° and the ph of the water, I use is 6.5.;) I'm using Advanced Nutrients Grow and giving them 1 teaspoon per gallon, per plant, every other watering. I have very good drainage every watering! :) I just started them on 12 and 12, one week ago! :headbang2: My lighting system is a 400 watt Hps, about 10 inches above them. I can't figure out :confused:, why the tips have turned yellow! Check out my photo's and you can see, what I'm talking about. :holysheep: I want to stop this from going any further, so please, help me figure out what's wrong!!

08-20-2008 001.jpg

08-20-2008 004.jpg

08-20-2008 005.jpg

08-20-2008 007.jpg

08-20-2008 009.jpg

yellow tips say nute burn...lay off nutes and growth will continue strong- raise the light as leafs curl causing stunting as well

everythings fine ;)

as i re-read that

incase i wasnt clear, the light being to close causes stunting- the nute burn will stunt growth too but leaf roll inward is a sign that the light is to low. the yellowing tips could be a cause of to much nutrition......

Latest posts

Back