Yellowing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before i say anything else i should make it clear that i'm not the most eperienced grower inthe world. BUT, the pic two posts up look very much like p-def. It can be caused by, guess what, low pH. Last pic you posted is more of a nuteburn type of spot. But as i said, i could very well be wrong.

EDIT: Found some pics that show p-def. Also found one that shows mg-def. It can look kinda like nuteburn in the beginning. It starts from the outer parts of the leafes and move in. It gets yellow and spotted.

EDIT again: But your pH was high, wasn't it? I'm sure you will sort it out. In the future i recomend coco, never had a problem growing in it.

P_Decifient_G.jpeg

plant3mg.jpeg

Thanks kebnekajse

This thing is bothering me, really. All pics and more or less symptons I've red points towards N def and P def aswell caused by low ph but yes, my ph was and is still high!?
More stuff showing daily..no good.
I'm using wellwater and it's not that good, high ph and other "not so welcome stuff" aswell but it's the only water I have here. I lower the ph to 6,5 but I think I'll start lowering it now down to 6 and see what happens, does it still rise the ph in the soil.
I'm off to buy a activecarbonfilter to get rid of the iron and humus(?) from the water and try to flush the plants and see what happens. No chance getting proper water from town nor bottled one for this flushing, it needs to be done now. Anyways too big containers to flush with botled water. If I'm correct when flushing soil I need approx. 3-5 times the quantity of the container of water, right? So in my case that would be around 3000l of water. Cant buy that..

Wish me luck and cheers

Bom!

Can't help you any more, i gave you the little knowlegde i had. I really hope you fix this.

If it were me I would correct the PH then watch them, use nutes at 1/2 strength.
Water them less and see if it helps, I dont think its nute burn so flushing could do more damage than good if your roots are suffocating, that can also cause yellowing of the bottom fan leaves.

It's the soil, hard as cement and high ph.
Will try repoting somehow and carry on...

Thank you kebnekajse and growdude

Ok, you seem to have pinpointed the problem. Don't worry too much about the repotting. She might be a bit unhappy, but MJ can take a fair bit of abuse without dying. Just be carefull and she'll be fine.

Yep, or I hope that's the case and repotting will do the job and they will survive it and bloom big and strong. Just repoted one pot, two plants and it was quite a job but I think it went ok. Lost some roots, no can do. I will observe it 24h and start with the other ones.

I think thats it for this thread and carry on my grow journal, thank everyone for your advices and being part of this.

Bom Shiva!

Hmm, I had a pic taken from them just now and I posted it on catch 22 thread and cant attach it to this one, sorry.

Latest posts

Back