yep another yield question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dirtysox

ok, I know there are many factors involved to even make a guess, but maybe someone out there has grown under the same conditions and they can tell me what they yielded?
100% indica from seed, grown in soil, vegged until 5 inchs tall and then switched, botanicare pro-bloom soil formula with ro water, 2 gallon container, and under a 400w mh

wow this is the ultimate? isnt ..first how many plants....ah forget it man your ? is a loaded gun ...way many things in ?.......you need you list everything from grow room on up.....theres a hundred things you have to answer.. and then youll get a 100 people with a hundred different outcomes maybe 1000..

dirtysox, you will be luck if you get 3 or 4 grams the plant has to grow roots and sun leaves to be able to grow flowers, the bigger the root ball and more sun leaves the more energy the plant has available to grow flowers(buds)

I wouldn't start flowering at 5" ....you aren't going to get much. maybe if you were in hydro, but not in soil. LMAO @ 3rd Base...true that!

As stated before, it depends, but on something that is flipped at 5-7" (true single stalked/SOG-style)... you can expect to yield 7-20g... and that will depend on the vast number of factors as alluded to before. But to narrow it down a little for you... peace.

you can flower at 5 inches but the plant will not flower till sexually mature. i think if you did this sog style with a 600 you could get results but alot of plants are needed.then expect 15 grams per plant. a 400 you wont get as much

ozzydiodude said:
dirtysox, you will be luck if you get 3 or 4 grams the plant has to grow roots and sun leaves to be able to grow flowers, the bigger the root ball and more sun leaves the more energy the plant has available to grow flowers(buds)

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

i grew some pure Afghan for a while.... it was true breeding so i had done a few seed crops.... once, after starting way too many seeds, i put them into flower when the were all right at 6" tall and, from previous grows with the same strain, about 2 weeks away from showing any sign of sex.... at the time it was 64 plants, 4' x 4' room, 1000W HPS, and 3 gallon pots.... when all was said and done i wound up with 36 females left.... they finished flowering between 12-15" tall and the heaviest yielder gave me a whopping 5 grams....

your best bet would be to wait until there at least 12" tall before flipping them so you at least get a reasonable yield.... this is just my opinion though....

best of luck!

Latest posts

Back