Yes I'm New

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Earl

Learning Mode
Reaction score
New guy here...been looking at this site for a while and its way more active than another forum I frequent...So I may be on here alot more. I have a few projects I'm working on and a boat load of questions. Currently flowering my first grow(4.5 weeks) and reading my 2nd book on growing cannabis. Look for me and help a brotha out.

Thanks everyone....I got loads of questions that I could stand some advice on...Hope you're willing to help!

Thats why we here ...Please post the questions in the correct thread...Sure glad to have ya here..This is by Far the best site to learn from...hope to see ya around the boards...until then ..

Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Welcome to MP. You have some very smart people here to answer all your questions so feal free to ask.

Welcome Earl. These guys will square you away. Mean while, hit this. :48:

:ciao: Hey Big Earl! Howzitgoin? Welcome to the MP forum. Here, take this :48: and maybe a pull off this :bong2:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Hi guys, here is one more newbie for this platform. For me this forum sounds really interesting as have seen some really informative threads, which were worth reading. Think you guys are just amazing with the facts and the experience you share here…hope will have a good time here.

Hi I’m newbie here and I want to say welcome all the other members who join this forum now.

Thanks everyone....been checking daily for updates and new reads and info!!! This place is the bomb

Welcome to MP Earl, your def gonna like it here. I fell in love, with all the knowledge i gained.. :)

Latest posts

Back