Yessssiiiirrrrrrr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I got my two 600 watt grow lights with sun system ballasts just 1/2 hour ago.everything was in good working shape.They came w/ these g.e. bulbs.i was kinda suprised to see g.e. bulbs come with em,i was expecting a little less quality bulb.5 year warranty on the ballasts...so anyways,all in all,i have not one complaint about my order with hydrowholesale.com they got these lights to me in 2 days! I highly recommend them. great prices,quick shipping,and good quality service..how can you go wrong? anyways,off to get one of these hooked up over my skunk x haze plants,i should be experiencing some serious growth over the next week or so (600 watt for a 2 sq ft area for now..talkin about over kill) :D anyways,Had to share my happiness with ya,you'd swear i just won a new car off the price is right.:) -peace

we'll do..waitin for my kids to get picked up from their grandma so i can get em all setup.ialready plugged em in and they worked,but after havin a 400 watt..these 600 watt lights burn way hotter.i have a hortilux in my 400 watt and it doesnt seem to burn hot like this at all...is this the reason why we all like hortilux/sunmaster..do they not burn as hot as g.e. or other cheaper bulbs?

I have the 400HD in my veg..the jump to 600 wouldnt be much ..IMO..I also found that the ballest dont run to hot..but if you can keep them outside of grow box it would be better..not sure of your setup..i will check GJ..what did they set you back? where did you order from?..thanks

My sunmaster MH bulb burns 6 degrees cooler at 15 inches with my 1000w lamp. The place I ordered from upgraded only one bulb for the two 1000w systems I ordered. Made a quick call told them the problem and they sent me another sunmaster for free. Even gave me a couple free t-shirts that I of course can never wear.lol

Latest posts

Back