you guys are the best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420-24-7

i have learned so much from you. i had grown some good bud in the past indoors and was thinkin about going outdoors this season but finding a spot is kinda hard around where i live. i would like some feed back on finding good spots. it looks like i am going to just put plants all around and see witch ones make it. there is just to many people. i live outside a major city in Pennsylvania and there isn't allot of woods around. there are some creeks that i have been hiking up and down. the thing i am worried about is my babies getting to big. well any info will be greatly appreciated.

i agree with you. Everyone here is a HUGE help ... if you want something that wont grow too big try Lowrdyer# 2 or another lowryder hybrid that will be very short and not too bad of a yield. Also MPK5 is short and stalky as wel

ya thanks, but i was going with bag seed. i was trying to keep what i had down. i heard some things like burying a 6in or 8in pot into the ground to restrict root from growing does anyone know how this works. or i was thinking about pruning but i would need to learn more on that.

Latest posts

Back