You KNOW you're baked when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know you're baked when.. you click on 'post reply' and by the time the page loads forget what you were gonna say (or what you're even replying to)

*why i use 'quick reply' ;) :D

IRISH said:
you do a store run for some milk and bread, and come home with $65 in munchies, and no milk , or bread.

(and you had the list in your jeans pocket)...:D ...

Lmao...so many times i have been there...smokin before you go to the store is dangerous to your pocketbook....

When you go to hit the munchies and you actually drewl on yourself...:huh:

ykybw,

your pumping $20 fuel in your truck, (cause thats all you got), and little miss hottie pulls up next to you to fuel up, and your checking her out instead of where your pump is at, and when you look at it , it says $36.

doooohh.:doh: ...lol...

You KNOW you're really baked when you pull in one driveway early on your street and have to wave at the neighbors as you back out of their driveway and act like you planned it that way...:ciao:

ray jay said:
I thought everyone liked John Wayne movies? Mabey I'm stoned?

Not a thing in the world wrong with John Wayne movies, except perhaps they're a liitle lame/tame by today's video entertainment standards. Besides, ya've seen 'em all 30 times each in the past 40 years.

Just happened....

Go to put some sugar in your coffee. But the sugar bowl was empty. So you go get the bag of sugar to refill the bowl. And manage to start pouring half the bag in your coffee instead. When they are sitting right slam next to each other.

you know you're baked when.. you wonder why the lady at the gas station is looking at you crazy when you go to pay, only to look down and realize you put your sack of weed on the counter instead of cash. Oooooops!
True story!

Latest posts

Back