you know you're stoned ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know your stoned when you make your way downstairs to fill your drink up, forget to bring the cup to refill.. go back upstairs... lie down on the bed, go to reach for your drink, realise its empty and go downstairs, again WITHOUT the cup, to refill it.

Repeat above process for the next hour and a half, whilst all the clocks in your house MYSTERIOUSLY say 4am, when you CLEARLY know that its 9pm.

Love it.

You Know You are Stoned

When you are rescued by the US Coast Guard, floating miles out in Lake superior on a big orange sunkist innertube, headphones on, listening to the grateful dead, sunburned to a crisp, still holding the same 1/2 burned joint you started when you left the beach 5 hours earlier :rofl:

Yes, well I aint a troll :rofl:

I'm on the very end of the Keweenaw Peninsula, near Copper Harbor :aok:

hey puffin a fatty! we are almost neighbors!

I'm lower peninsula but have family in upper!

ps- love that area by copper harbor- it's so close to perfection!

Ilikebigbuds said:
hey puffin a fatty! we are almost neighbors!

I'm lower peninsula but have family in upper!

ps- love that area by copper harbor- it's so close to perfection!

I've been UP here my whole life, nearly 59 yrs. I love it here, even under 7 ft of February snow :D

you know your stoned when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you notice is your wife yellin at you and the second thing you notice is the sea of OREO'S you both have been sleeping in that are now stuck all over your body and in your wife's hair...the third thing you notice is the untouched glass of milk, didnt even get 1 dunk, but atleast i got the package open...right?

but i just did this and i cant believe it... i know i'm stoned when i send a text and then put the phone to my ear and wait for a ring..it was the "club kush" and the MJ soda i got there today i guess:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stoned:

The bird always wins , if I am stoned or not!

The lil pr*ck picks up everything I say.

So last night, the dog goes outside, rolls in a pile of ****. We come back in , of course I fart, and the odor lingers forever. She who would be queen though the stink was all me. I had to bathe the damn dog at midnight!!

Latest posts

Back