you know you're stoned ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about if you can relate to almost every post! Or when you are driving down the freeway and you suddenly realize you are driving way too fast. You think the lights behind you must be a highway patrol car only to look down and find you are only driving 40 mph. Then you really freak out because you know your going to get pulled over for driving too slow and you know you cant talk right. Then the dodge neon passes you and the first thing you think of is... I should pack a bowl

mrniceguy said:
you know your stoned when when you wake up in the morning in a sea of hershey bar wrappers and choclate smeared all over you and your girlfriend...:rant: ......she wasnt very happy this morning.

that is sooooo funny.......hahahhahaa...I am crackin up over some of these post...you all are funny people...

lyfr said:
but i just did this and i cant believe it... i know i'm stoned when i send a text and then put the phone to my ear and wait for a ring..it was the "club kush" and the MJ soda i got there today i guess:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stoned:

hahaha I have done that....

Puffin Afatty said:
You Know You Are Stoned When your OldLady goes out of town, you put the bong in the dishwasher to see if it will clean it [did a pretty good job BTW] AND then spend 3 hours with the iso and paper towels trying to get the resin off the walls of the dishwasher :(

thats hilarious....i feel for you man:D

p.s. thanks for the heads up!!

You know your stoned when your sit at the comp and open MP, then start reading, then decide to reply to something, then 45 mins later you wander casually past the comp with a smoke in your hand and food on a plate and remember you were about to reply to something and have to refresh the page because you dont know if anyone else replied before you, but during the refresh something else catches your eye and its only after 3 hours you remember what you were going to type in the original reply but cant find the post to reply in.

mrniceguy said:
thats hilarious....i feel for you man:D

p.s. thanks for the heads up!!

:eek: once, apparently I was stoned and I thought it would be a good idea to wash my empty shotgun shells [before reloading them again] in the washing machine. this was a very bad idea also, made a huge mess of the inside of the machine and ruined the OldLady's sheets that followed it :angrywife:

This reminds me of a something I did a couple of years ago...

Once I read online that you can use a dishwasher and when its finished the remaining heat and steam is perfect for lightly steaming Salmon, so I decided to give it a try, I used the dishwasher and put everything away when dried and kept the dishwasher closed to keep the heat in, I opened a fillet of Salmon and placed it on the top rack of the dishwasher laying on a sheet of cooking foil, left it alone for 30 mins or so and turned the TV on and fell asleep, I woke to my partner ranting at me that something is wrong with the dishwasher (I had taken the dishes out after a pre wash soak and short wash before the main wash started), what had happened is the dishwasher re started its programme to finish washing and drying, with my Salmon in it only and had washed it to pulp and had clogged every inlet, outlet and filter :rofl:

It took me days and days to get it working again :p

Puffin Afatty said:
You Know You Are Stoned When your OldLady goes out of town, you put the bong in the dishwasher to see if it will clean it [did a pretty good job BTW] AND then spend 3 hours with the iso and paper towels trying to get the resin off the walls of the dishwasher :(

funny stuff. Really made me laugh out loud

You know ur stoned when you spend 9 hours convincing yourself and state lottery hotline person that a worthless lotto ticket you found on the ground was actually worth $47,440

Latest posts

Back