You think it's a hermie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

theyorker

Crap...:cry: :rant:

What do you think?

GULP.JPG

I had the same depressing experience just a week or so ago, but you are a faster study than I. Mine had 'cluster of grape' balls before I figured it out. I must have been in some sort of denial, not wanting to face the heartbreaking truth.:(
And interesting we got our seeds from the same bank. Was this hermie from your WW or from the free seeds you got? I emailed the seed bank and asked what the free seeds were...they said they didn't know the strain, but often have customers send them tons of seeds from their grows, which they in turn send out as 'free with purchase'. According to Hick, a rookie grower might produce hermie-prone seeds in an attempt to feminize the seeds.
I had a hard time throwing my little he-she into the mulch pile with all those lovely little buds staring me in the face. But I got some words of wisdom from Hick, who assured me that once he had a hermie infect his entire crop and he now feels a sick twisted pleasure when slaying his he-shes :evil: . I hope you find some solace in that.
Again my deepest sympathies and may you have brighter days ahead... (organ music)

Thanks for the comments Rehab and Open. The male plant and this plant were both freebies. I'm going to try and pluck the sacks off and see how much I can get out of this thing. Might see if my hydro shop has that reverse stuff. Later.

Latest posts

Back