Your Cherry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was 15 and my brother who worked in the restaurant business and had exceptional weed ( even to todays standard) He gave me 2 joints and I smoked one and felt "nothing ". Went home ,ate a pot of pasta and listened to Pink Floyd. That changed me forever. First time I had my way with myself then with a girlfriend with weed was a outstanding experience . To " Lets get lost" with your girl and a joint at a age where life does not have its claws in you made great memories . **** getting drunk at a bar . My girl ,some pot ,a hotel room ,Chinese food and being there nice and early for the night made much more sense. Nice to be young ...

I was 15 and my brother who worked in the restaurant business and had exceptional weed ( even to todays standard) He gave me 2 joints and I smoked one and felt "nothing ". Went home ,ate a pot of pasta and listened to Pink Floyd. That changed me forever. First time I had my way with myself then with a girlfriend with weed was a outstanding experience . To " Lets get lost" with your girl and a joint at a age where life does not have its claws in you made great memories . **** getting drunk at a bar . My girl ,some pot ,a hotel room ,Chinese food and being there nice and early for the night made much more sense. Nice to be young ...
Those were the days

Latest posts

Back