yoyo hangers from ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkrocktoker

Reaction score
anyone used these things before.i ordered a set but they dont work like i thought they would. i thought they worked like window shades and self lock at a desired hieght but they dont unless im using it wrong. so what is your opinoin?

I use them and really like them--my light is a pain to adjust otherwise. I have to use 4 of them with my 1000W because of the weight of my set-up. I have an extremely large reflector with glass in it and ducting and a fan hooked to the reflector.

Make sure the wing nuts are tight--that has to do with your tension. I just push up or pull down on my light and it stays where it is supposed to.

got problems with mine...they dont always lock and sometimes i gotta wiggle it up and down til it finally locks and then slowly move it to place. i may have just got a bad set. i still contnue to use em...convenient.

yea,i gotem figured out they work awsome for $12.ill never hassle with chains again.

thanx for yer input guys and gals of MP!!

yo yo's are the only way to go and twelve bucks is cheap. most hydro stores charge like 20 per pair.

later.

nikimadritista said:
What the **** are you on about??
Use DIY chains....

I'm a grandma with arthritis. My reflector is 24 x 22". It has 3/8 glass in it. It has ducting and fans hooked to it. I don't know how much it weighs, but it is a real pain to move it up and down without the yo-yos.

Latest posts

Back