Zippo "Blu" for bong and pipe ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asparagas

Reaction score
hello dear smokers

i will buy a zippo blu torch lighter( butane gas).
do you use it for pipe or bong(for weed,of course )

is there anybody who use it ?
i need ur advices ,thanks

i must be out of the loop...

im sure someone will chime in with an answer for you

might wanna be careful
IMO they are to hot and my guess is that they burn all the thc in first couple pull's then you are just smoking plant
i could be wrong i have no idea this is what i think
not facts

Never used one of them but personally I have found that the torch or jet type lighters have a tendency to burn dry crumbly bud very quickly. I've seen some that even have enough force to blow it out of the bowl if it's not packed tight enough. That being said, they work pretty well on fresher buds, and great if you need to light a cigarette in the wind. They are butane so they wont leave any extra flavors like a regular Zippo. If you decide to get it let us know how well it works!

i use lighters like that on the bowl and the bong ( both glass). IMO they work just fine, but just a touch to the green as you start to toke. Any longer and your probably incenerating. the touch usually does it just right.

I know i've seen people burn their thumbs pretty bad using these type of torches on bowls. Just remember the flame extends past what you can see!

I have one I bought for lighting cigars in the wind made by Colibri. It will light upside down. I think it burns the bud too much, that's why i don't use it.

thanks guys.i wont buy it.
however i can buy a normal zippo pipe lighter.i think they are good for pipe and bong.

With a regular zippo you will really taste the lighter fluid much stronger than a normal bic style lighter.

Latest posts

Back