How does she look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT

Reaction score
I'd say a few more weeks of this and it's harvest time perhaps?
The date on the camera is incorrect if anybody noticed.

Plant1.jpg

under pine tree in the back yard huh? lol just kiddin looks like thats where its at though. not bad, definitly a few more weeks at least. keep up the good work.

Fire it up

KT

yeah lookin nice but yeah as ktown said good few weeks n her yet

she'll tell you, she's close, when the little leaves on the BUDS start
yellowing..

Exactly, a women always lets you know when she's ready :)

A sample cut from one of the lower and shaded branches. It is hanging upside down for the time being... bat like.
Perhaps a harvest soon?

Plant-Clip-1.jpg

Plant-Clip-2.jpg

Plant-Clip-4.jpg

Plant-Clip-3.jpg

Tried a few bowls tonight and it's definately a cerebral high. Going to wait another week or so before I harvest and see how things turn out.

Snipped a few branches off. Only a few left. Could have waited longer but it's starting to get cold and its going to rain a lot for the next few weeks.

bigplant1.jpg

bigplant2.jpg

the buds look good....at least you'll have something to get you through those rainy nights.....

Some trimmed bud. Does anybody else hate waiting for their buds to dry and cure? I sure do!!!

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

def nice cant wait till spring up here...snowin like crazy in ct today:grinch: ...lol good day to sit inside and smoke tho lol

Nice Job Friend....I am going to set some out in remote locations 4 summer..Hope they lok half as good..KeepN it GREEN

Latest posts

Back