Grinding questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
Not that kind of grinding, this is an mj site! :hubba:

I've read here that the better ground up the mj is, the better the extraction when making cooking butter. I don't have a grinder, so I tear the buds apart with my fingers. While I'm doing this, I picture all the trichs ending up on my fingers and not in the butter.

Do you guys and girls really grind up the mj? Do you really think it makes a difference? What kind of grinder do you use?

I use a coffe grinder (old one ) for this and yes I feel i get more when ground up ~

last year i used my joint grinder...also used sciccors...never thaught of coffee grinder...meds4me...is that easy to clean?

Art..Ill take that 1/2Lb butter for christmas:aok:

Same here, I use my Mr. Coffe grinder Art, Afterwards there is keif caked up inside the grinder and the lid :) I like to put it in my joints, SUPER JOINTS :)

When I have made butter, I never ground anything up. But then, I was making it from clippings not the bud it's self.
Let us know how that butter turns out....and of course what are you using it in?

Latest posts

Back