ms4ms-lr2 closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
greetings everyone, this is my first post in a while. I moved indoors and I have 3 of my best plants cooking now. I stick to 2-3 plants as this is for me. I am using a 400 watt hps in a 2.5x3 closet. I messed with my camera until I got some pixel pics. These are really starting to pack it on. They have at least3 more weeks.

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

Wow, awsome garden you havethere. Beautiful plants. Not much longer to go eh? 3 weeks is nuthin :).

:D for the reply's and I apologize for my delays. I was in hospital for 5 days to get a pain pump put in my gut. No fun. I just got home so I will try to post more. My thrichs seem to be all clear but I am scalding the top of a bud or 2. Should I still wait for the thrichs ? and what is the best way to pull the plug?? I usually do several days in a dark closet with plant upside down and manicured until I get a snap then it is on to the paper bag.any suggestions would be great. the buds are tight but the pistols are still white with some yellowing.

I cut and hung my 3 plants a few days ago. I just put them in shallow tupperware containers since I do not have a bag. I am pleased with the havest and will give a wieght report soon. The cola's you see were over an ounce each. All I can say is that the amount of GOOD lite you have will maKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. I have been through cfl's,250 hps in a cabinet in the garage, to finally my 400 in a small closet which allows my plants to soak it up. I hope my dry and cure is proper as they still smell like chlorofill(?).

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_0917.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

IMG_0920.JPG

:smoke1: mmm looks tasty stuff.
How tall were those plants?

the plants keep to there namesake as they only reached 12-14 inches tall. the buds filled up nice the last week or so:D

hah i have a few sativa sprouts half that tall with only 2 sets. lol good job man.how long ya gunna cure for?

is already in the ball jars. I hung them upside down for 4 days and the stems were snapping SOME. I then put them in an airtight container. In 1 day the smell went from that chloryll(?) smell to a blast of sweetness. I was shocked. A total of 5 days to reach the jars and they will stay in there for a long time.

I am very happy with a final weight of just over 2 oz. dry. I have tried some bud and it is GOOD homegrown sinsemilla(sp). NOT 1 SEED.

IMG_0924.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG

IMG_0934.JPG

Latest posts

Back