Lets get ready to flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
whats up you all.im so glad to be back on here with u all. so for my comeback ima show yall my grow. its a cross seedmans seeds-purple bud(the female), and nirvana's bubblicious(male).i been working on these for about 6-7 months, i had a lil pollen left from the PB and used it on the 1st batch of seeds,and came out with what i have now. to bad no more pollen so i may pick the best male:confused: but i got enough seeds to last me for a few other grows.

Ok down to the biz..... For veg im useing a t5 flu ,gotta love the light output of these lil babies. really get ya $ worth:hubba: and for flower 400w hps the nutes are all fox farm, grow big,big bloom, tiger bloom, along with ff ocean forest.i veged these lil ladies(hopefully) for about 4-5 weeks. they been showing alternating nodes for the last week or so. been looking like crazy for the sex of them. no confirmed females yet, but they should show me something by sat-sun.....i hope. so i been holding off on the 12-12 lighting till i know wht im working with. but some of them are nearly a 1ft tall, and dont want them to get to big for my space.:eek: I figuer that these are gonna go for about 8-9 weeks. Outta this bunch i got a few nice phenotypes, some branchy like the bubble and sont are more like the pb, but they all look good to me. for the past week inna half i been giveing them str8 water 2 loss some of the nitrogen and get them ready for the flower nutes. nuff talking, here are the pics.... along wit a lil eye candy this is Haze from sativa seed bank.....ENJOY:48: :watchplant: :ciao:

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

041.jpg

Nice plants you got there, I love grow journals that get right to the good stuff! I'll definitely watching this 1!

Phatpharmer

Whats up hippy, how ya been doin??? long tyme no chat. i got them on 18hrs of light, but for the past 3 days i had them on 24 hrs of light, keep it like that for the next 2-3days b4 i throw them into 12-12. they are showing alot of vigor. i've been pinching, did the fim technique, and they respond to it nicely, however i only did 3 of them like that.ima give them 1 more drink of jus water then ima start giveing them the good stuff for flower. cant wait till i can tell the sex. speaking of that i need to check them 2day. no buds yet but these lil 1's stink like horse $#!%, i think the skunk genetics from the purple bud are really high in this batch. Oh yea i 4got to metion my temps in the lil grow box. with the lights on 24hrs it's like 74-78*f and 18hrs on it's like 74-78*f and @ lights off 67-64*f. LETS HOPE FOR @LEAST 3 LADIES!!!!!!!

Ok im back again. i had went outta town for the weekend. hope every1's 4th was safe and happy. Be4 i left i had given the the "flowers" jus warter. came back sunday, repotted 4 of them monday, cause those are my ladies got rid of the males, and fixed them there food for flower. these are the last picsi took be4 i repotted them. the next tyme i take some pics, they will be under the 400w hps.
but sence these ladies can take a nice amount of ferts, i started them off wit a lil more then 1/2 strenth of bloom nutes, and jus enough veg nutes (a lil less then 1/4th) jus to keep a steady growth pattern and to keep the leaves green. and ill do that for the first 2-3 weeks of flower a week of str8 water to flush it a lil bit then start wit the heavy, but light feeding of jus bloom nutes.if these grow anything like the last 1's, i should get some preety nice colors,heavy tops,lots'o crystals . with a flower time of about 8-9 weeks.

000_1241.JPG

000_1243.JPG

000_1244.JPG

000_1245.JPG

000_1246.JPG

000_1247.JPG

000_1248.JPG

000_1249.JPG

000_1251.JPG

000_1252.JPG

BluntFullOfKush said:
Whats up hippy, how ya been doin??? long tyme no chat. i got them on 18hrs of light, but for the past 3 days i had them on 24 hrs of light, keep it like that for the next 2-3days b4 i throw them into 12-12. they are showing alot of vigor. i've been pinching, did the fim technique, and they respond to it nicely, however i only did 3 of them like that.ima give them 1 more drink of jus water then ima start giveing them the good stuff for flower. cant wait till i can tell the sex. speaking of that i need to check them 2day. no buds yet but these lil 1's stink like horse $#!%, i think the skunk genetics from the purple bud are really high in this batch. Oh yea i 4got to metion my temps in the lil grow box. with the lights on 24hrs it's like 74-78*f and 18hrs on it's like 74-78*f and @ lights off 67-64*f. LETS HOPE FOR @LEAST 3 LADIES!!!!!!!

So FIM and 24hr, they look fantastic, you have 400w lights could you help me out how many plants willyou put under that lamp? How tall do you anticipate your buitefull plants to go? And finally, its my thing, whats your R/H? Great looking plants dude.

Yea i did a lil bit of FIM and had them on 24hr lighting for a few days be4 changing the lighting. ill be putting 4 in there either this week or early next week, but i put as many as 10 under @ 1 time, had to keep rotateing them so they all could get the right amount of light needed. they should get up to 3inna half to almost 4 feet tall. and may be atleast an 1oz per plant if they stay healthy and productive. R/H?????? Do u mean Ph??? causei keep my Ph @ 6.5-7.0 but i like it @ 6.5.
Whats up Hick how ya been doing??? Im tryna get as good as u r LOL. thankx for stopping by.....Wheres TBG???? i havent seen him on here yet

R/H = Relative humidity.

Ok sounds good 4 feet plants, I do get alittle more than you in yeild but I am useing 600w to veg/flower, my clones are under 2 x 250w Envirolite.

I ahve always liked the look of Fox Farm stuff I use there Cha Ching towards the end.

oh ok humidity, LOL it's rather low like 25-30% and it shoots up to like 40-50% after i warter. i always wanted to use cha ching. along wit the ff, i use organacare, the nursery i went to gave me 3 samples of the stuff(veg/bloom nutes) and when i add that i dont ever have to adjust the ph. I bet ur yeild be preety nice with that 600w, i wanna get me one of thoses and use it wit the 400w i got.

this will make the 2nd week the lights will be on 12/12, and the ladies are looking great. I completely stoped giveing the any nitrogen untill i see some yellow comeing in. they are approching a foot ina half in height, almost 2 feet, and they are getting bushy.they are really likeing there new source of light. other then that no change. ill have pics up l8ter on this week.

We are comeing to the end of week 2 the ladies are looking great, got a few problem, check out the sick plants section if u wanna see the pics. but it aint too bad. The ladies:hubba: are really starting to take off, theres more female parst growing on them, putting on a good streach and really jus looking nice and healthy(besides the couple leave thats hurt:holysheep: ).
I completely stoped given them nitrogen, they will only get some when i see yellowing.pinching the plant every 2-3days, every branch:p every plant:eek: .2 of them responded to it really well, and those 2 were the 1st ons to do the FIM technique on, not i got 3, and 4 tops on thoses. the other 2 were the smaller of the bunch, not a whole lot of branching but they stink like they already have buds on them. The height, 10 inches the smallest and 15 inches is the tallest............:watchplant: heres the ladies

000_1298.JPG

000_1317.JPG

000_1300.JPG

000_1301.JPG

000_1307.JPG

000_1309.JPG

000_1310.JPG

000_1311.JPG

000_1312.JPG

000_1313.JPG

Hey you all,been a lil while sence i posted on here.so it brings us to week 4 of 12/12 and the 3rd full week of flower. the ladies are comeing along really nicely. nice short compact height close nodes and jus overall good structr. The vigor of these phenos are nice, although it's not streaching real far. thats good for me cause i wanted it to be compact like the bubblicious mom and bushy like the purple bud father. 3 of the ladies have a faint smell of the mother plant, while 1 of them smell musky kinda skunkish but not like the purple bud, wit a lil sweet smell to it.:postpicsworthless: ...@ least worthless with out updates, so here are the pics of the ladies. as u can see i had a lil problem wit them, but i think i got it all under control.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG