First attempt.....suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy to say that my two plants are girls and seem to be very happy now.
With the guidance of some awesome people here I now have my soil happy also...When i transplanted I used Happy Frog with Espoma Plant Tone and a little
Garden Lime....they are now receiving Botanicare Bloom for Soil every watering and I have given them some molasses in the mix. I have ordered some Flower Tone which I will add also in a week or so.
I see what everyone talks about when they say it becomes an obsession!!!!

View attachment happygirls.jpg

View attachment preflowers.jpg

They look good Bud.:fly:

Thanks peeps....I almost wish I had more time for them to veg now that I have them happy, but I am betting that they will be fully flowering my the end of next week...So far this has been an awesome(awwwwsum from where I come from...lol. thats for Warrior if he sees this) learning experience and has been a refreshing addition to my life as well.

That is why this place is The Marijuana Passion :) I can now assuredly welcome you to your new addiction. People who say smoking pot is addictive have never grown MJ. Growing is the real addiction :)

Hi Bud ...what does this mean "They are leaning towards being girls ...." surly sex is derived at conception or are you of the believe that feeding or treating them in some way ensures they are male or female..?

Hi Bud ...what does this mean "They are leaning towards being girls ...." surly sex is derived at conception or are you of the believe that feeding or treating them in some way ensures they are male or female..?[/QUOTE

I meant they were showing no male traits at that time.....I had one plant that overnight popped nanner's everywhere......

That is why this place is The Marijuana Passion :) I can now assuredly welcome you to your new addiction. People who say smoking pot is addictive have never grown MJ. Growing is the real addiction :)

And I have you to thank for the obsession as well as the health of my plants!!!!

I am thankful that I have found this passion! It has given me something to take the place of the hobbies I am no longer physically able to do!!! Believe me I have been having a tough time dealing with that!!

Not only will I produce my own medicine, but I will feel the joy and satisfaction of the accomplishment. :cool:

but check out what they could have been just updated my grow. But next year u should do much better 1st year is always a huge learning experience!!

They are about a week and a half into flowering...here's a shot of the top. I was running out of daylight I had all day to take pics and I chose to do it as it was getting dark......:doh:

View attachment 9days (2).jpg

This thread has turned into my grow journal...never thought I would have a journal of my firstt ever attempt. With informative help and a lot of questions it
has become very rewarding to this point!

I am currently feeding them Botanicare Bloom every watering. They have been needing water twice a week and I have been alternating between the Botanicare Bloom and an aerated mix of the Bloom, Espoma Flower Tone and Blackstrap molasses ... They seem to be liking it.... I will snap a couple more pics tomorrow...

thx KB! Looking at them I kick myself in the tail that I hadnt visited here before they were originally transplanted from small cups. I wouldnt have made the blunder of putting two plants in one pot!!! I am pretty sure I substantially hurt the yield of the two. But they are healthy and have plenty of room in the 15 gallon pot...

Latest posts

Back