Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Hippy !-- Dallas yeah that's where I live too !-- Have a good time !

Rose U want to name your grandchild ?-- I'm sure if this one is a male there will be a few more !

Hippy I never had your 411 best I remember !-- We clean up in here best I can tell -- don't get too freaky !--
That was not about 5-0 being up in here !-- I get kinda overly protective that way !-- That was about something totally different with no cause for alarm !-- I told ya'll I'm the lightening rod being in a prohibition state !-- They come after us they'll come after me first to set an example !-- Ya'll know what to do if not U should be in contact with at least 2 others and one them will !-- It ain't gonna come to that !-- I'm sorry if I alarmed anyone !

It might be funny to the free state but us prohibition peeps can get paranoid at the drop of a hat ! -- They got that jail thing they hold over us !-- Takes a lot of nerve to come out the shadows and I applaud the guts of each and everyone of U who have done just that ! -- Just by being here U make a statement !-- I'm proud of U !
I'm also a little high !

Good night you guys.

Keef, I am happy to be a grandma finally and to a purple strawberry. You better send me one or two of my grandchildren. Could be magic if you can get away from that black dahlia hermi trait.

Had a busy day, of course. ya'll have a good evening, sleep well, see ya tamale.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm in Giggy !-- Just getting up here !-- Working on a pipe and waiting for my caps to kick in !-- I don't do so good without the caps !--
Rose U know I will !-- U hang tough !-- U about half way there !- Mr. R.B. be up and around before U know it !-- Healing is like growing weed !-- It takes some time !-- He'll be in bloom before U know it !-- U doing great !
Time to gather the trash and get it to the street !--
Dam this 4th of July weekend !-- What do I do on the holiday weekend ? -- Be on fire watch !-- People come to the beach to set off bottle rockets and firework !-- The wind blows the in toward dry grass and they land on my house and in my yard !-- I don't like it !
Well let's do this thing !

Hey guys. Just want to say its been an awesome ride with my friends here at the MP and maybe someday i will be back. There is no reason for me to check in or hang out anymore because i can not grow AND NOW i cannot Smoke weed anymore. It jacks my heart up and causes my AFIB to act up every time i partake. AFIB is nothing to fk with and it is very scary. Can cause strokes and death. Very sad for me because i love smoking but i am not addicted to weed and it is not worth dying for. I have my Family that relies on me and a Awesome Granddaughter i love very much,,also my best friend/Wife who depends on me to make good decisions and stick around long as i can. So you guys have a great life and grow some awesome Dank.
Rose,,i love you Mam and will never forget what you did for my Mom. I wish you all the happiness in the world. I will call you sometimes to check on you.
Keef,,i will maybe see you someday at the beach. Hang in there and i will tell my Buddy political name to not mess with you and not build a wall around your house,,,lol.
Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dam Hopper !-- U better stop by if U in the area !-- I hope U will still stop by to say hello but I understand if U can't partake it might be tempting to hang out with people who do !-- Ain't gonna be the same I been missing U already !-- Who is gonna stop me when I go on a rant ? -- Do what U gotta do Cuz ! --Just remember U got friends here !

That's just a traumatic thought to me !-- I don't know how not to smoke weed unless I'm out and that ain't pretty !-- I can get outright homicidal !-- I just as shoot U as talk to U !-- I am not a nice person if I don't have some weed in my system !-- The head Injury and brain chemistry goes hay wire ! --No --weed helped get me off morphine and keeps me leveled out !-- It's part of my life now ! -- Can't get it from a doctor and they wouldn't know how to use it anyway !-- Probably not a doctor alive knows more about how to use medical mj than we do ! -- Roots keep building up and I need to make some salve or throw them out !-- Hate doing that !
Speaking of medicine !-- I have half dozen sets of scissors to trim with !- I got a bottle of Everclear I keep them in when trimming !-- Anyway - It would make a great tincture but it hasn't been decarbed !-- Can I do it after I get the alcohol off it ?-- Lots of RSO in that alkeehol !-- Shoot I guess we making Cherry Strawberry Wine today !-- I'm not dehydrating them it's too much work !-- Wonder what the UPS man thinks when he brings me a case of wine bottles and a case of Mason quart jars ?

Mane I was gonna make a Public Service Announcement the other day and forgot !--
Red Ink ?-- If U know what that means come on out the shadows and say hello !

Good morning OFC. Yeah the shadow man who keeps showing up but doesn't have the balls to reveal who they are, $#@% you. I'm out of here

i must be missing something^^
working on a relic. a '96 ford, its barely electronic controlled, primitive compared to the vehicles i usually work on. got a few fords lined up that need wrenching. no garbage trucks today.

GoodMorning OFC just got back in from the Woods. Very peaceful out there. Got a lot done for a OF. Got to get a barrel out there for burning leafs. Got a lot of mulch out in the Wood. Years of leaf and leafs.:bong2:

Well I found some white mold under a rotten tree limb. I'm hoping the Sun will kill it. Got to figure out how to get rid of it. I'll just get a plastic bag out there and scoop it up. Now, that I'm going to be in the woods more, I got to get a fence up so the dogs can come on over. :farm:

Got kitchen duty today. Things just seem to accumulate on the kitchen table. Luna got my flip flops. I buy them 1/2 dozen at a time for a 1. a pair. On my last two.:joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back