Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah !-- but the winds have dropped to only 130 mph !-- So everything will be O.K. now !

Its going through an eyewall rebuilding cycle....getting bigger and stronger....those winds now extend out twice as far as before.....she has plenty left in her still. ;)

Shame so many people are now loosing property and possibly life, east coasters got a nasty one this time....

Had a friend call me............. his roof just got removed, they are getting to a shelter now :(

Alright Cuz !-- Let's do this thing !-- I figure about 2:00 --2:30 am things gonna get tricky for U !-- Why is it always at night !

Hi guys,
Just went and checked on mr wilson, he seems better to me. He will go back to our vet in the morning, but for tonight he is in ER. He is on iv fluids. I am glad he is the only one there. He kissed me.. I kissed him.. I think he will be ok. We are thinking he ate a sweet potato vine that is poison and causes an LSD trip in dogs, cats and horses. Very poison.. I will go kill it right now.

Thanks for caring.. He better be ok..

Thinking of you Kraven.

Thanks Rose, Glad to hear about Wilson.
We are good here so far.
Keef, asked my wife the same question....why cant they ever come after breakfast??

Those poor folks and city workers, and everyone.. Who knows how long they will be without...

Weeks ? --In da heat !-- Be more die in the aftermath than the storm !-- Lots of sick people can't survive that kind of heat !

yea, always seems 100 degrees the day after with no shade....if the storm doesn't get you the days after are just as dangerous

About 2 weeks post Katrina I snagged those 2 bags of ice !-- I can't tell how much it meant !-- Best drink of ice cold water I had in my life !--That was the best ice ever !

Morning O.F.C !-- Who am I kidding I'm up doing my own wake and bake !
4 am central and my face woke me up throbbing !-- Cup of coffee and a hit or 2 from the pipe and some caps --I be better !-- Just sitting up the pressure has eased !-- Never break your fall with your face !-- It just doesn't work out so well !--- Be building a glorious buzz down here !--

Me too, a big branch come down (neighbors), woke me up about an hour ago, we are still looking good so far, but today will be the day that we are most at risk. Hunkered down and hanging in. Packing a bowl. Drinking coffee. Watching weather channel, and doing morning forecast for today looking at the models and surface maps trying to get a good fix on what today will bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back