this is a little wierd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatjohnstamos

Reaction score
so ive never had a plant look like this and im not sure if its going to be a good or bad thing. as you can see its growing pretty wierd but its already covered in crystals. the last pic is of all my new borns that will be going outside in a week or two.

DSC02191.JPG

DSC02192.JPG

DSC02193.JPG

DSC02196.JPG

thats an understatement...wow. it almost doesnt even look like mj. i got no words of wisdom for ya i just like weird stuff

Figurehead said:
If ya smoke it and it's good, you could name it "Freekenstein". LOL!
lol...i had a frankenbud in my last grow.

i think ill start a grow journal for it so you guys can keep up to date on its progress hope it turns out well looks like it will be some crystally buds

that is a strange:shocked: looking seedling, thanks for sharing with us.

it will be interesting to see what comes of it.

weird.
are you sure it's MJ? where did you get the seeds from?

if it is MJ, that's wild. and i'm definatly going to keep an eye on your journal to watch it. :)

isthatjohnstamos said:
so ive never had a plant look like this and im not sure if its going to be a good or bad thing. as you can see its growing pretty wierd but its already covered in crystals. the last pic is of all my new borns that will be going outside in a week or two.

:holysheep: Those don't look like MJ to me!! The 2 pix it has 2 sets of round leaves..
But let them grow and see what u have in 2 weeks..
Where did u get those seeds from??

there all bag seeds, some coming from better quility bud than others but well see what it looks like in a few weeks ill keep everyone updated. I hope it turns out good cause if it is this crystally already i cant imagine what it will look like when its budding.

I think Hippy is right,

it really looks like a random weed not cannibas.

Where'd you get your soil? I don't think this is mj. Maybe there was a seed of some kind in the soil already. Did you sow the mj seed that close to the edge of the cup?

You may either have a genetically poor seedling, or somehow you got a regular weed weed stuck in your batch, possibly through your grow medium like hempgoddess suggested. Give it about two or so weeks and see if your leaves start taking shape at all. If not, grow it through to the end if you want, but I would pitch it.

I had a handful of seeds mutate like that and they all turned male and they all became sexually mature and dropped their pollen in a matter of 24 hrs. Ruined the whole crop.

so, was it some new strange strain of marijuana?... or just a weed?

what r they looking like now ?? Any updated Pix?

pussum said:
You may either have a genetically poor seedling, or somehow you got a regular weed weed stuck in your batch, possibly through your grow medium like hempgoddess suggested. Give it about two or so weeks and see if your leaves start taking shape at all. If not, grow it through to the end if you want, but I would pitch it.

I had a handful of seeds mutate like that and they all turned male and they all became sexually mature and dropped their pollen in a matter of 24 hrs. Ruined the whole crop.

this sounds like good advice, isolate the unusual plant from the rest and see where it takes you, you dont want your normal crop ruined because of Freekenstein! ive also never seen a MJ plant with that many oval-ish leaves 2 weeks into growth. wouldn't hurt to browse up on some pics of other types of plants in their seedling stages

Latest posts

Back