First grow with Metal Halide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is getting nice and frosty

May 28 - 01.JPG

May 29 - 01.JPG

May 30 - 01.JPG

risky those are some nice looking girls. Have you been able to identify where the spots are from? If you know let us know. happy grow dude

No unfortunately not. I think it must have been some kind of fungus. The plant was weak right from the beginning, and I had to harvest it early because all the pestils turned brown. I think it must have been something in the soil. As for the yellow leaves on my last plant the cause is a bit too much fertilizer. But I don't think she took any harm from it.

Today is the day of harvest.. Got 60 gram out of her after manicure... Not bad for a first timer... Next time I'll try to double the outcome per plant... But isn't she beautiful?

Northern Light Special.JPG

RiskyPack said:
I started to use the buds now, I ended up with about 20 g of dried buds, and the quality is absolutely superb. I can't wait for my new plants to grow bigger.

More than a month of curing, that's good my friend! You seem to have learned a lot this grow and the next will be even better. Keep it up!

Just a small smoke report.. I don't know if it is a particular potent strain, but it seems like these buds can get the best of everyone I tried it with. It starts out with a really nice head high, that seems to last forever. Me and my friends agreed that it comes in waves, and we were trying to count the waves of laughter, but after 10-12 we lost count, and just continued laughing. Then we checked the time, and only an hour had past since we lit the joint. 1 of us used to be a pretty regular smoker, and had his share in Spain and Italy, and I have smoked in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, India, and Nepal. But there is no fighting against the Northern Light, you just have to surrender yourself to it. Finally when the laughter stopped one of my friends started to feel a bit sick and went to sleep, another friend just kept on saying how his mouth felt funny. After about 2 hours I was clear enough to ride my bicycle home, but the sleep after one of these babies is fantastic.

Also tried with one other who started hallucinating and he swore that is heart was slowing down, and his head exploding. Finally he took a cab to the hospital, where they told him not to smoke weed.

But what I am trying to say is that it is a strain that will give to a very big hit of sativa, and it can be too much for some, but damn I really love my first homegrown buds.

I don't think I have mentioned this, but the seeds are Northern Light Special from KC Brains Seeds. If you are thinking about trying a new strain and you are not looking for feminized seeds, I highly recommend that you give this strain a try. I had some probs with it, but it was also my first grow. I can only imagine what some of you experienced growers out there could get out of this strain.

dont fertilize for a while when your ready to harvest like 2-3 weeks

Wow learned so much since then... I got 60 g out of her wet... She was only in week 6 when I harvested.. She was a beauty though and a good smoke, but I would have gotten so much more out of her now. But I have to try Northern Light Special again one day.

Latest posts

Back