former 420 geezers,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisabelinda

Reaction score
hi, guys. did you invite me to a nonexistent party, you brats!? arar

hi, guys. did you invite me to a nonexistent party, you brats!? arar

Lisa,
Welcome to the new Curmudgeonland. Glad you found your way almost here. Find the Coffee Table. We`re in there. Curmudgeonland...Home of The Old Farts Club.

Lisa,
Welcome to the new Curmudgeonland. Glad you found your way almost here. Find the Coffee Table. We`re in there. Curmudgeonland...Home of The Old Farts Club.

hi guy. i heard even YOU were a a bad boy. how LOVELY to meet with you again!

lisabelinda,
So happy you found your way to Curmudgeonland, our ancestral home.
Welcome home.

PS,
30 days in the hole, ha, ha, ha, he, he, he.

Last edited:
hi guy. i heard even YOU were a a bad boy. how LOVELY to meet with you again!
Yoop got booted for malicious mischief with intent to gawk. Keef got tossed for being too much fun. Bozzo? Still ain't too sure why. Me? I was too damn pretty!
Let the past be the past. Much nicer and friendlier digs here. Hope the last one to leave 420 remembers to turn out the lights......

Yoop got booted for malicious mischief with intent to gawk. Keef got tossed for being too much fun. Bozzo? Still ain't too sure why. Me? I was too damn pretty!
Let the past be the past. Much nicer and friendlier digs here. Hope the last one to leave 420 remembers to turn out the lights......

i love mayhem, ahem. arar

hippie, you're still a missing link--ahow me how purdy you are. you know how mean looking "i" look. arar

420?

Where are you all running from? LMAO
We're not "running" from anywhere. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the site. I know if I were on that site and mentioned this one, I'd get booted quickly, so I'm not going to **** in my new nest just incase.

We had the longest going thread on the whole site and had bookoo people posting, but the new crop of admins (Nazis) decided they didn't want the old folks anymore.

Their loss. We had hundreds of years of experience collectively and were happy to share with young and old alike, not to mention the fact that we could keep ya giggling for hours with our antics. For a site that promoted freedom, they were draconian with their rules and even worse with their jack booted attitudes.
Like I said, much nicer folks here

I don't think it's against any rules here. No big deal, though. Just curious.

420magazine ?

I don't think it's against any rules here. No big deal, though. Just curious.

420magazine ?

You've got a lot of posts under your belt and are still here, so I'll take your word for it. Yes, it was 420magazine. Used to be a fun place.

I hear they've changed a few rules because their sponsors were tired of their attitudes. You used to get spanked if you mentioned smoking out of a brass pipe! I don't think there's one person anywhere that's over 40 that hasn't smoked out of a brass pipe. Hell, I still do!

Why shouldn't you smoke out of a brass pipe? All my pipes are brass. LMAO

I only have a lot of posts because I never stop talking. I am a newbie here as well.

The rules here seem to be pretty simple. Be polite and not rude. That's about it. Oh, and they seem to have a hang up about cussing so I have to park my sailor mouth at the door, otherwise all my *** posts would ******* look ******* like ****** this. LOL

Other than that, it seems like a group of very nice and open minded people.

The admins on the "other" site claimed that it was proven in the PRK (People's Republic of Kalifornia) to cause Alzheimer's and make men grow an extra finger. Maybe that was red Kryptonite?

Working construction for 31 years and playing full contact euchre with ne'er-do-wells has left me with a bit of a potty mouth, too.

The admins on the "other" site claimed that it was proven in the PRK (People's Republic of Kalifornia) to cause Alzheimer's and make men grow an extra finger. Maybe that was red Kryptonite?

Working construction for 31 years and playing full contact euchre with ne'er-do-wells has left me with a bit of a potty mouth, too.

hippie you know i love it when you push it. arar

http://youtu.be/0HYiaYyfp8Q

Latest posts

Back