former 420 geezers,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're not "running" from anywhere. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the site. I know if I were on that site and mentioned this one, I'd get booted quickly, so I'm not going to **** in my new nest just incase.

We had the longest going thread on the whole site and had bookoo people posting, but the new crop of admins (Nazis) decided they didn't want the old folks anymore.

Their loss. We had hundreds of years of experience collectively and were happy to share with young and old alike, not to mention the fact that we could keep ya giggling for hours with our antics. For a site that promoted freedom, they were draconian with their rules and even worse with their jack booted attitudes.
Like I said, much nicer folks here

all that wisdom experience AND fun. musta been protestants arar pbbbbt ack.

We're not "running" from anywhere. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the site. I know if I were on that site and mentioned this one, I'd get booted quickly, so I'm not going to **** in my new nest just incase.

We had the longest going thread on the whole site and had bookoo people posting, but the new crop of admins (Nazis) decided they didn't want the old folks anymore.

Their loss. We had hundreds of years of experience collectively and were happy to share with young and old alike, not to mention the fact that we could keep ya giggling for hours with our antics. For a site that promoted freedom, they were draconian with their rules and even worse with their jack booted attitudes.
Like I said, much nicer folks here

i was a bad girl. you were bad boys. better smoke more pot and laugh about it. arar nyuknyuknyuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5j8Jioan1w

Latest posts

Back