Sexing it up over here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ston, I was admiring your girls again and at first I didnt realize how huge and bushy the Cannatonic actually is!! Shes going to be a big producer for sure!! Green mojo for the finish!

Thanks bud :48:

Have a feeling it will need a lot of staking once weight hits, with all the horizontal growth.

Love PE. She grows really well. Tough as nails.

Looking killer what week are you on?? Looks like 3-4 to me not long till u have some trimming to do my friend i got 1 smaller 1 thats got 3 weeks left on it love this time of year :48:

Just scrolling back to see, looks like almost 4 weeks give or take on the Pineapple Express and Larry Og.

Thanks guys. This is when it starts getting fun. Nerve racking also, but fun. The house is smelling great these warm days with the back windows open all day :fly:

Here's a cool one of the wide Cannatonic

View attachment image.jpg

Gone for two and a half days and come home to crazy growth! Awesome how much they'll grow when you don't see them for a bit.

Nurse Larry is getting frosty

Picked up two mantis egg sack deals at the store today. We'll see how this works.

Also spent a couple hours staking and tying today. All six of them are putting on weight. Trying to figure out actual flower times to get a ballpark on these strains, since all are new this year. The pineapple express and Larry will definitely be done the soonest.

Do these look like some kind of lady bug just hatched on my plant? Or something bad just infest? Just watering spotted a cluster of like twenty of them. :stoned:

Alright, first time on the actual PC in a bit. Bulk update of how they're all looking. First a group shot with the fence as a size reference. Cyclone fence is 6 ft high.

Then in order of how far along they seem.
-Pineapple Express
-Larry OG. Aint the prettiest girl out there, but she's producing
-Cannatonic getting long colas bulking up
-Nurse Larry in the 5 gallon pot
-Nurse Larry in the 30 gallon pot

Not pictured the super wide cannatonic. Thought I got a pic of it, but didn't.

Getting fun out there. Can feel the tendinitis flaring up all ready with the work to come. It'll be all worth it though. :48:

View attachment SeptGroup.jpg

View attachment SeptPE.jpg

View attachment SeptLarry.jpg

View attachment SeptCanna.jpg

View attachment SeptNL5gal.jpg

View attachment SeptNL30gal.jpg

Holy buds batman....you are a good ways ahead of me... Looking fantastic. Beautiful.

Latest posts

Back