Sexing it up over here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My plants have gotten rained on 3 times in the last 10 daya or so a few times it poured on em like a down pour they are ok just got a lil beaten up nothing bad tho i cant cover them so what i do that u can do is i got a small changeable hand blower thats jot to loud works really well blows pretty hard but not too hard..... every morning after a rain i go out and spend a couple mins on each plant blowing the rain and moisture off the buds and leafs i have seen lot less bud rot since i started blowing em off after rains super dewy mornings etc just a idea :48:

Hmm, that is a good idea thanks. Still though, three of the six are so stacked right now with super dense colas. If water soaks em im screwed. The other three arent too far behind either.
One thing visible also though, how wide and massive that low splain cannatonic actually is with the white background :rofl: love it!

View attachment image.jpg

Pineapple Express will be coming down within the week. At least all the main colas. They're all cloudy, and I've just killed three caterpillars that destroyed the top three inches of the colas they were on. Which is starting rot

View attachment image.jpg

Looking real nice there Ston-loc. Good luck the rest of the way.

I liked the Pineapple Express I grew indoors, yours looks good.

Really that took u 4 hrs that looks like 2-4 ozs i can do that in a hr :48: trim faster grasshopper

It looks killer tho keep it up! Trim smoke trim trim smoke trim :48: and it goes on and on

Yup yup. Still going to bring the Nurse Larry's in under the t5's for a bit. Really need to get my totes mixed and ready for the big girls to move into

is this years grow? I clicked on the link and it just took me to a thread topics page mate

This is right now dude.

So major issues. Have had the temp covers off, and a storm hit this morning. Thought they were atleast staked good enough.... Nope. Came home from work to tons of snapped branches. Soaking wet.
Left work early to come TCB. Spent the last 7 hours salvaging what I could. Didn't ruin me, but just threw a wrench in the gears. Harvested a ton. And cut off all the snapped branches. Have them hanging whole right now, so they'll have to get dry trimmed. Fingers crossed for clear skies through the weekend. All the large main colas are coming down asap

Latest posts

Back