Sexing it up over here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's still a ton out there. I had fans blasting on them since I've been home and they seem pretty good, but look rough. Didn't lose any good stuff. Just had to harvest a little earlier than planning on parts of the cannatonics that hold up too well to the weight of the rain.

Yeah i feel yeah today was the first clear day hear rained hard for 3 days this weekend no rain and 80 should dry Em out

Oh Ston, big fat bummer. I am so sorry. I am glad you saved them. It is times like this I wish we all lived close and could all come and help each other. we would be there for ya man... and just stick a cola or two in our shirts as we left. hugs ston~

Thanks Rose! Tell me about it! Would love the help right now. All my usual handful of helpers are irritating me right now too. Tell them it's time and I need help, all I'm getting is, I've got plans and can help next weekend.... Ugh... Not how it works. Girls ain't waiting on your schedule!

So I have the bulk of the Pineapple Express and Larry OG down. Started some on the big Nurse Larry, and I've gotta say, thee densest buds I've ever grown. Rock hard and I only took some of the lower ones. Tomorrow will be hitting the biggins.

View attachment image.jpg

Just rolled a J of scrap trim Pineapple Express and smoked 1/4 of it...... Too high to trim :stoned:

:rofl:

And a bunch of smaller branches went through the new trimming machine. Today was all from the large tote Nurse Larry. She still has this much or more to come down on her

View attachment image.jpg

Looking like some dank there Ston!!!
The _Pineapple Express is something that I'm interested? Whats it like? taste? aroma? High? or should I say.....Too High!! lol.....

Green Mojo for the home stretch!!!

Super tight dense nugs on the Nurse Larry!

Bud88, I can't wait to get a better opinion once I actually get to try some cured nugs. I literally rolled up a smalls scoop of leafy trim that was dry enough to smoke. Haha. Would trim for like 10 seconds then realize I wasn't trimming and just sitting there staring into nothing. Had to level out for like half an hour before I got back to work :rofl:

I listen to music while trimming cant watch tv :48: nice haul i got so muxh more trimming ahead of me tok much work got lots of hash making material **** lil buds

Mostly listened to the last game of regular season. Then had 9ers game on. Not a huge football fan. Then naked and afraid. Peter Tosh itunes radio while over by the compost pile getting rid of the garbage leaves and pm

Latest posts

Back