Sexing it up over here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good working conditions looks like Ston. Keep it up man. Wonder how many pounds you got out there. I wonder what my Nurse will yield. I really am hoping for over a pound for sure.

How much I've already pulled just on that one nurse and how much is still on her, and how incredibly dense the buds are, I wouldn't be the least surprised if she clears 2lb on that plant alone. Haven't even touched the small pot nurse yet :48:

I'm here at work right now catching whiffs. Pretty sure I wreak of all the resin soaked into my skin :rofl:

Lol nice haul their ston my hand stink and washed Em twice last night them gloves get old

Good job Ston-loc, nice trichs.

Some sweet lookin buds ya got there Ston....I may be in need of some nursing next spring...lol....Definitely a heavy set girl! :48:

:stoned::)

Those are adorable. I would like a few hundred. I have never heard of a lady bird beetle that didn't have a larva stage....Learning all the time!

Learning all the time, do not stop. It`ll keep your mind young. Peace.

:huh:

Uhh, so them things aren't ladybugs. Some kind of beetle though. CRAZY!! They friggin turn green when they get full sized. Momma came to check in them??? :huh:

View attachment image.jpg

First plant finally 100% down. Lots of pm, but tons of nice grenades were still left on the large Nurse Larry. They'll all get ISO'd, and filtered to be safe. Woohoo

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back