Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, YD, i will join you. DD, so sorry, i had a headache last week, they are bad, i wish you didn't have them.

Hey Wh.. glad to see you too.

Keef, you and dd pick up wh and get yd and come on out. Keef, i will look for those seeds, I tried to make some..I love that smoke. If i have more than 5 i will share. :~)

That box I said was out running the rest of the grow ? --- Dirt plants got to go !-- I moving that box in where they were and flipping them in a week or so !-- The rest of the grow will be closer to the same size !--- And I got some smoke sooner !--We got ourselves a plan !

If U can Rose if not ? -- No problem !-- I would just like to have something of your's in my harem !-- That PH might make it !--- but Yeah !-- If U can --Hook a brother up !--- I wish I could have got something from Kraven who knows maybe I still might !--- I guess it's just a sentimental thing -- Having a plant one of U guys bred or just grew !--- My way of having a part of the O.F.C. in my grow room !--

I am doing 18/6 cause i am put them outdoors and they will reveg if i had been under 24/7. This way they don't,,,, so far.

Rose, I am still confused,what I have going is everything was on 24/7 ,we flipped everything except the female papaya...most all of the hippies dawg are showing looks like only one female...they will all be going outside..
So question is what should I do with the plants that sex out females?
Put back to the veg room? I will be setting it up 18/6??
Are you putting your plants out full time yet??

Just went through the mail, thanks Bro..you have credit:)

I would put them back in 18/6 for a few days, maybe a week, then stick them out, hopefully they won't flower and reveg. If you put them out now they may or may not reveg or flower.

Mine are all outdoors. The sexed ones are in the ground and the others are in pots waiting to go in. Even if your plants got squirrely for a while, they will be ok. Last year i had some early flowering then reveg, and it didn't hurt a thing, so don't worry. I promise.

I would put them back in 18/6 for a few days, maybe a week, then stick them out, hopefully they won't flower and reveg. If you put them out now they may or may not reveg or flower.

Mine are all outdoors. The sexed ones are in the ground and the others are in pots waiting to go in. Even if your plants got squirrely for a while, they will be ok. Last year i had some early flowering then reveg, and it didn't hurt a thing, so don't worry. I promise.
Thanks Rose....

Sure is nice to be back....
....I used to love to travel, nowadays I just love being home..
There's no place like home....:48:...There's no place like home...

I love that pic cane, i love all your pics.

Rose by the time we were done walking that beach we had a pile of trash....Sad I have walked that beach since I was a little boy. And I have never seen so much trash:(
And this was on beautiful Cape Cod....

Good deal Cane !--- 24/7 is just not for me !--- Maybe for heat but not here !-- See Cane if your plants been on 24/7 and U move them outside when there's 12-13 hours of light outside instead of spring they think it's fall and start blooming !-- Then the days start getting longer and the plant just gets confused !!-U want me to veg or bloom ?-- Bozzo use to match his hours of light slowly down to match the hours outside then they hit the ground running !--- They Know it's spring and take off !--- Ya'll got me worried about these Dawg seed !--

That must have been hard to see Cane, does it feel like no one respects anything anymore? ok, i am officially old now that i said that.

Hurricane Ike washed a garage sale up on the beaches down here !--- I saw a porch with stairs still attached !-- One of those Orange Oil well escape rescue craft !--I even saw a refrigerator! -- six pack of beer --I mean if a hurricane can wash it away it was on the beach !---Just pieces of people's lives !

DD I do love the Beach:)

Me too, obviously! People ask me where I find peace & comfort if i don't believe in god. I tell them, the beach/ocean provides me with my "spiritual " needs. When I need solace, I got to the beach. When I need uplifting, I go to the beach. When I need healing, I go to the beach. When I need tranquility....... I think you get the point.

D.D. and I were traumatized by Hurricane Katrina and at one time Ike looked like it might hit near us !-- So we loaded up and went to my brothers house near Houston !-- Ike changed curse and we took a direct hit --again !---Except this time soon as the roads were clear we was outta there !-- I started my old truck and moved it minutes before a tree fell where it had been !

I don't know how you ever get over Katrina... you guys have survived a lot. I love the beach because it show me how little i am...only a speck in this world. perspective i get no where else. I love the beach.

Rose some things U never get over best U can do is learn to live with it !--- Some people believe mankind is basically good some believe we're basically bad !---- I got to see for myself !---It's not pretty !---

4 am at the beach !--- We having some weather changes that my face don't like !--- So Wake and Bake ? --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back