This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j2casual

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am a first time grower, but have had an association with this wonderful plant since the mid sixties. I'm growing indoors, but am having some problems I don't understand. I am posting a few pic.s in hopes that someone might recognize what the cause of this problem is & how I might fix it. I am worried. Thanks.

.......welcome aboard.. there is a "sticky" in the announcements area, an fyi on posting your pics here.. :)

j2casual said:
Hello to all. I am a first time grower, but have had an association with this wonderful plant since the mid sixties. I'm growing indoors, but am having some problems I don't understand. I am posting a few pic.s in hopes that someone might recognize what the cause of this problem is & how I might fix it. I am worried. Thanks.

:welcome: this is by far the best learning site on the net..be sure to take the time to go over the rules..They are few and easy..hope to see ya around the boards..untill the Take care and be safe:ciao:

Latest posts

Back