Can U Reccomend a website to buy seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
I am curious if any of you order seeds online? if so what site have you used succesfully? I plan to use a prepaid visa card for safety. thanks!:cool:

Most will tell you attitude.
But Dope-Seeds.com or worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com are every bit as good.

Just depends on what your looking for. Each has lower prices on different things. Each has a better selection at different things.

yeah dopeseeds.com...and also seeds.nl....got luck my friend and happy growing:D

thanks people! I am looking to branch out lol...right now I grow purple kush and bubblegum I have 1 super berry which is young yet I hope its good. I am looking for a bigger producer...I was thinking about buying some big bud seeds. Although first choice would be a three pack I saw of white widow, ice and another that I cant remember...but I wanted to get input on a good site I dont want to waste that much money on bunk seeds.

HippyInEngland said:
Great pic ;)

:peace:

did my bubblegum plant picture show? I cant see it. I did try to upload it. I am having a hard time using this site. Finding the forums lol and posting. I hope I get used to it. when I go to post pics it wants the URL but in a new post it just lets me upload...urgggg

I may try attitude seedbay is a *****...couldnt even find seeds to bid on just all buy it now stuff at high prices... I can get seeds at the local club cheaper than that. plus I wanted ice and I couldnt find it. wah wah wah

planet skunk or seedboutique would do me, probably in that order.

nl.com with no problem and great customer service.

pcduck said:
nl.com with no problem and great customer service.
Not for Australiana Customs got mine ! LOL planetskunk is for down here !

purplephazes said:
Not for Australiana Customs got mine ! LOL planetskunk is for down here !

What bummer purplephazes.:holysheep:

They returned e-mails on day I ordered(a Saturday), was at my local Post Office 6 days later. I had a question which I e-mailed to them and received an answer the same day. Maybe the Australian customs just got lucky. Did you pay the extra for stealth shipping?

Latest posts

Back