Im Vietnam, Help me !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duongcaothien

Reaction score
I am currently in vietnam, the laws of the country do not allow.I want to buy seeds safe and reputable, make sure to seed information to Vietnam.Hope you tell me the address of the most prestigious seed bank.sincerely thank you.

click the logo banner above and order up

take care and be safe
:48:

4u2sm0ke!!!!
when the seeds send particles of Vietnam, What content will burn anything???.For the law of Vietnam is very difficult

Tell yual what my pilgrem friend how bout yual send me yur money and dont furget to include shipping ;) and I be sure to buy yur seed and send then yur way I PROMISE! ;) Oh yual might need to send a little extra just in case my paddle needs gas ;)

Idgut

BWD

Kiddin aside yual might be pokin yur stick to the wrongs fire pilgrem, not many folks here thick skulled I found. Hope yur trails find ya were ya need be.

BWD

Take a nature walk, you will find some.

Thanks alot!!!! Thanks for your replys!!!
my english is poor, I can not understand the meaning that you want to say.I walked in this forum hoping to find one person speak Vietnamese but nobody.In vietnam are not allowed to transfer money abroad, to do it to prove a lot of things-almost impossible.
My biggest dream is that someone really nice, please give me 5 seeds, or I'll ask my friends to your overseas money transfer to you by my friend's account.
Thank you very much

[email protected]
YM= duongcaothien
FB= caothien canabis

Cao và hoan nghênh MP.Tốt cho đến nay bạn đã phá vỡ quy tắc diễn đàn của chúng tôi và cho vị trí của bạn với tất cả mọi người.Nếu quốc gia của bạn không cho phép chuyển tiền, làm thế nào bạn sẽ gửi tiền cho hạt giống?

Google Translate:D

under more:)

Una rosa è solo una rosa, a meno che non sia Rosebud, allora è super speciale

I'll ask my friends to your overseas money transfer to you by my friend's account. my friends in Canada,Austrilia,China,Finlan. i see that country 's law simple.

Vâng anh chàng nếu bạn có bạn bè ở Canada, tại sao không bạn chỉ cần dây họ tiền, vì đó là một số tiền phạt ngân hàng hạt giống hùng mạnh phải có ở Canada.

Nhưng nếu bạn nhấn mạnh trong hệ thống dây điện, tôi tiền ở đây là nơi bạn có thể dây nó.Đó là: Gửi cho tôi tất cả tiền của bạn và nhanh chóng như bạn sẽ không phải ong đây để period.com dài

pcduck !!!!
sorry, could you misunderstand me, I do not know the interpretation in English, Google Tran can not be literally translated.in short, I'm not a bad person.thank you

Never said you were:)

What I said in short was, If you have friends in Canada have them get you the seeds since there are seed banks in Canada.

But if you insisted and sending money, to send me all your money and hurry, because I don't see you hanging around here long....:aok:

Last edited by pcduck : Today at 09:30 AM. Reason: seems like their English is better then their Vietnamese, in short

:rofl: *gigglesnarf*

When I was in Vietnam they had some really dank weed, cheap -- I'm sure if you ask Mamasan real nicely she will find you some seeds that are as good as you can find anywhere. Send me some of that weed, and I will love you long time :)

Peace

My buddies use to get all kinds of weed in Nam. Even sent Pics of them standing by fields of it.

I'm sure its not easy. But u can deff find some nice wild plants if u look hard enough

Latest posts

Back