cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

UKgirl420

any one up for a micro cookie grow?

ok came up with the idea with my boy 4u after i was gonna join in the candy grow

grab your self a 125g cookie pot ,and drop a seed ,or 2 if like me you tend to drop or kill them :p

no rules except for the size of the cookie container

hope to see some of you join in :D

ok heres mine 2 purple frosting seeds germed and popped

100_8805.JPG100_8809.JPG

:48:

:ciao: Im in....Mine are in soil now...just waiting for them to pop...Mojo for your cookies UKgirl...:yay:

Hey UKGirl-

I've never done a grow like this.

Hope it's OK if I watch you guys and pick up a few pointers.

I know yield is not your objective here, but what do you think you'll get from this? Any guesses?

C is for cookie thats good enough for me... already in two other comp. otherwise i'd join ya. You and smoke rule fer coming up with these ideas to do while waiting fer the big girls to finish their job, ty and good luck on this one i'll catch the next. Btw is it true what smoke said about you being on the next calender in the shed?:p :hubba:

and yes chef...shes allways on my Callander....;) ...and you aint getting no christmas cookies then:p ...and give me that :bong1: back:rofl:

take care and be safe:48:

DSCF2871.JPG

DSCF2872.JPG

:holysheep: no cookies?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nice pics man i still wanna be like smoke!

4u2sm0ke said:
Im in....Mine are in soil now...just waiting for them to pop...Mojo for your cookies UKgirl...

thanks 4u what you waiting to pop ? and here catch this
2.gif

BBFan Hey UKGirl- said:
I've never done a grow like this.

Hope it's OK if I watch you guys and pick up a few pointers.

I know yield is not your objective here, but what do you think you'll get from this? Any guesses?

hello bbfan ,,yes sure is fine to sit and watch ,,,,but i would advise you to take no pointers from me ,:p you will see why as the grow goes on ,,:eek: (it will not die i will try better it will not die i will try better it will not die ) :giggle:

and as for yeild well my guess would be ,mayeb a gramm for my lady and and ohh 4u will prolly pull in an oz :p ;)

thanks for dropping in and feel free to join in at anytime :48:

the chef said:
C is for cookie thats good enough for me... already in two other comp. otherwise i'd join ya. You and smoke rule fer coming up with these ideas to do while waiting fer the big girls to finish their job, ty and good luck on this one i'll catch the next. Btw is it true what smoke said about you being on the next calender in the shed?
ohh im sure you have enough room for 1 more small grow :rolleyes:
4u said:
and yes chef...shes allways on my Callander....;) ...and you aint getting no christmas cookies then:p ...and give me that :bong1: bac

4u you said you wouldnt tell .keep it behind shed doors
18.gif

:rofl:

mojave ,,,were open ,,,where are you??????

:48:

:rofl: :rofl: ok ukgirl i gotta find a medium, daang smoke can you tell this sweet girl no? gonna try it like a trash bag grow....only smaller, will post soon.

the chef said:
:rofl: :rofl: ok ukgirl i gotta find a medium, daang smoke can you tell this sweet girl no? gonna try it like a trash bag grow....only smaller, will post soon.

Haha...SuKer..:rofl: she got ya too huh? shes good:hubba:

welcome aboard...what kind of trash bag?

Mojave....:ciao: whats you fav cookie?

Ukgirl...im sorrry....im useing Purple frosting on my fun grows...its the one I have most of..lol..
4.gif

Yeaaaaah, UKG! I already have my seed planted in the cookie container. And I'm doing Purple Frosting, too. Thanks for doing this, sweetie!

I'm off to put a link in my sig file now....

welcome aboard mojave and chef
thanks 4u :heart:
what are u using chef ? looks like purple frosting is gonna dominate :D

any one else wanna join in ?????

I would love to do this but I am exactly on my numbers...bummer man

well you can join in anytime 2dog,, maybe if ya have one harvested you can add this tiny grow :p

Hay!

You have changed your container picture :p

I was thinking of joining in but I may end up with negative results.

Too many eyes.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Hay!

Too many eyes.

container pic :confused:

and ,come on join in stick one on your windowsill :p

HippyInEngland said:
Hay!

Too many eyes.

you okay Hippy ????

thats the same container..:giggle:

How about you share some of those cookies you eating:rofl:

hmm nothing I have is ready to harvest...in a month maybe I can do one of these cool contests....

Tut.

Only the second pic showed.

Hey dont blame me, it was the server :rofl:

Honest, only the second pic was showing.

I might pop an auto, I need to see if they germ or not :rofl:

gonna use an unknown blueberry strain haven.t decided on medium yet but real soon beans have been germing since yesterday. It's not purple but close.

Latest posts

Back