cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought you'd sneak that little one by me didn't you, UKG?---Tellin' 4U in a public forum to find his cookie pot and 'get it up.'

Yep, "get a room" time to me.....I don't think I'm ready for details.<VBG>

Chef, Cookie Monster rules, it's true---but if you don't get your wife out of the dishwasher soon, you're not going to be around to finish the candy grow or this grow. Remember, she has some sharp implements in there, along with the suds.. 'Course, if you just want her to hang around blowing bubbles instead of blowing something MUCH more enjoyable like........

Money. We gals are good at blowing money, and it's a lot better than sucking down soap suds. Hahhh...I know what you were thinking I was gonna say, shame on you, Chef.<G>

mojavemama said:
Risky--don't watch, join us!!!! Just toss a bean in a cookie container and let 'er rip! It's really fun--not only because it's so little, but it's so challenging. Judging the amount of water and nutes when there are no drain holes is not so easy to do. It's a good exercise for growers--gets us thinking outside the box, coloring outside the lines.

So, how about it, Risky---come join us??? You KNOW you want to......c'mon!
We'll cheer you on!

Risky!!!! Risky...Risky!!!! :clap::clap:

mojavemama said:
Thought you'd sneak that little one by me didn't you, UKG?---Tellin' 4U in a public forum to find his cookie pot and 'get it up.'

Yep, "get a room" time to me.....I don't think I'm ready for details.<VBG>

mojavemamma said:
Chef, Cookie Monster rules, it's true---but if you don't get your wife out of the dishwasher soon, you're not going to be around to finish the candy grow or this grow. Remember, she has some sharp implements in there, along with the suds.. 'Course, if you just want her to hang around blowing bubbles instead of blowing something MUCH more enjoyable like........

Money. We gals are good at blowing money, and it's a lot better than sucking down soap suds. Hahhh...I know what you were thinking I was gonna say, shame on you, Chef.<G>
got to :heart: you mojave .your just to funny,:rofl:

4u still waiting :rolleyes:
:eek: oops room time :bolt:

Hi guys, Put seeds in dirt today. If things go well Ill ave a couple of new girls.

Ray Jay

100_0901.JPG

excellent ray jay :woohoo: green mojo for 2 beautiful ladies :D

:ciao: My Little Ukgirl:heart:

heres My entry...

....whos got the Milk???

DSCF2964.JPG

DSCF2966.JPG

DSCF2967.JPG

thanks 4u :heart:

and about time too ..:rolleyes: ohh i see they were taken in the shed time for me to :bolt: :hubba:

Lovin' It! Posting my updated pictures later. Getting the hang of the micro grows now. Mmm-Mmmmm Good!

Cheering you on, Ray Jay.....

4U, yours are looking sweet!

ray jay said:
Hi guys, Put seeds in dirt today. If things go well Ill ave a couple of new girls.

Ray Jay

:doh:

I thaught I had the first chocolate chip:p

sending ya some sugar ray jay:48:

I bet you thought i'd forgotten ukgirl! Took me a little bit to find room but just fer you, i hope i'm not too late. Here's my entry a blueberry strain in what i could find, animal crackers! Well it was my first cookie/cracker, Hmm..new mini grow....dishwasher......oh honey.........

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

:rofl: leave your wife outta this one chef:p and that wrapper is going to fall apart by flower time:spit: Im a gonna kick yer bum good in this one:rofl: may want to find something to put the bag it as well...it wont stand by self..lol...i did a candy wrapper last yr and the ends just dont take the moister...just my thaughts friend...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Chef--you LISTEN to 4U! Keep the lock on the dishwasher!!!

Here's my 2 cookies. They are small yet, but looking very healthy.

Cookie103109.jpg

:woohoo: never to late to add to the mix Chef:p

and looking great there mojave :D

ive had a few temp issues and growth has been somewhat slow and deathly :ignore: ,,,but hope things are getting under control :cool:

ill post pics up as soon as they resemble something nearly as good as you guys ;)

ok tim eto smoke and bake some delightful edibles :D

UK, 4U says you are soooo beautiful. So I reckon those first plants were girls that popped up from the soil, saw your face, and said, "We give up! Can't compete with THAT kind of pulchritude." <G>

Chef, upload me some of those animal crackers.

Bag is standing up by itself....speaking of, you coudn't grow a fungus spore by accident smoke, and can't take any pics of the crackers.....a little trail led into the dishwasher...hmmm. Oh yeah smoke stiiiilllll waiting on pics fer the candy grow.:D

haha thanks mojave lets not forget how stoned 4u gets it clouds his vision :giggle:

but the cookie grow is still with us :D

:peace:

UKgirl:heart: kiss kiss

maybe i need stick you in dishwaher:p

mojave...yes she is very Beautiful ...Its not her growing skills that attracted me....:rofl: but her never giveing up...

chef....:bolt: candy grow But first a few Birthday :bong::bong:

Here's my cookies. Still small, but pretty healthy. I'm loving this micro grow!

Cookie1110209.jpg

Cookies2110209.jpg

Latest posts

Back