1st grow... indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I now know I have a female in soil... kinda knew yesterday but today it's a fact I think... but to my chagrin I think my other plant in soil is getting balls.... I guess I shldnt b surprised.... 50/50
The DWC in the Veg cabinet is off the hook n Saturday I will spend building a slightly larger flowering area for it and the 2 in soil as well... I think I am done with this Veg/Flower thing... just ordered Auto flowering/ Fem/white dwarf buddha seeds...next time I just go with 1 area 24/0.....

So I tackled the problem with my DWC getting out of control growth wise tonight instead of tomorrow... I moved them from the Veg cabinet which no longer fit them to the flowering area with the 2 in soil... no major changes needed to the flowering area other than an adjustment to the door on it and having to tie down the monster in the DWC tub....that thing is off the hook now for sure...

dwc1.jpg

dwc2.jpg

lis1.jpg

tf1.jpg

tf2.jpg

Well added some bloom nutes to the DWC and tied down the monster of the 4 in the DWC so that the others can get some light as well... The other plant in soil still has not shown itself as male or female after a lil more then a week of flowering... I will check him/her daily to make sure it gets yanked at the first sign of balls...I took pics of the DWC root system to show how crazy it is... they drink like there is no tomorrow...

roots1.jpg

roots2.jpg

tieddown1.jpg

Not too much to update.... the other one in soil grew ballz and has been pulled from the attic all together...the girl is maturing a bit and the monster in the DWC that my wife has named Nelly has grown so big now that I have had to tie the top down a bit to let others get light and grow....

td1.jpg

td2.jpg

tfam.jpg

allthekids.jpg

Latest pics....growing buds on the girl in soil....No signs of sex on anybody in the DWC... not even Nelly....oh and pics of my PLANT and my CAT......ON MY BACK....

tg1.jpg

tg3.jpg

tg4.jpg

cat1.jpg

It's been a lot of work but I am starting to see the fruits of my labor...the girl is starting to flower big time now...she also seemed to grow 3 inches over night... she is not even close to being as bushy as what I wld hve liked but it is my first grow and she is my lil girl...:) I also attached a pic of "Nelly" the DWC monster... believe it or not there are only 4 plants in that DWC and Nelly makes up over half of the space they take up... I tie down one part of her and another starts growing like mad...

bud1.jpg

bud2.jpg

bud5.jpg

thgrl1.jpg

mon1.jpg

looking very nice, dont worry about the bushiness. youll probably have a nice harvest. good luck on the rest

Eh ham man that is one big a55 plant. I hope that is a lady. I know clones off that will be off the hook.

kalikisu said:
Eh ham man that is one big a55 plant. I hope that is a lady. I know clones off that will be off the hook.

Thanks bro... still trying to sex that monster... took pics tonight gonna see if anyone sees any pre sex indications....

I had to move the DWC sideways to make more room for the girl who is flowering... sheas having to reach for the light and was stretching way to much... hopefully this will help... still no signs of sex on any of the plants in the DWC....:confused:

bud12.jpg

bud13.jpg

dwc3.jpg

fam1.jpg

fam2.jpg

kushman44 said:
Looks like females to me

Well it wld be sweet if that is true...even if the monster in the DWC is male I wld at least like to get it out of there and give the other 3 in the DWC a chance...but I still got no hairs or ballz on it...

Thanks Mental... It is probably mostly beginners luck though...My next grow I will hve a lot more knowledge to use.

Latest posts

Back