1st grow... indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Mental... Her buds smell real yummy... I can't wait till its time to harvest... but at the same time I will be a lil sad to see her go.... I ordered some cloning hormone with my 400w lighting system for my tent grow... gonna take a few clones so I can keep her with me... as for the DWC yeah still no signs of sex... I really feel like bumping the nutes will do the trick.. it has to be the culprit....

I dont think theyll start to show sex until they are sexually mature. Might just be too young still. Some strains look like it takes 2 months to get there from seed.

Looking great though, hope mine turn out as well as yours have.

KeepsTen said:
I dont think theyll start to show sex until they are sexually mature. Might just be too young still. Some strains look like it takes 2 months to get there from seed.

Looking great though, hope mine turn out as well as yours have.

Well the males showed awhile ago...and I think its been like 3 months now from seed...the smoke is going to hve to be pretty stellar to get me to grow this strain again...

So I hve decided to not update the DWC until signs of sex occur or something pops up that I need advice on... till then it is all about mah Lady in soil...
Her buds are getting quite big and beautiful and she has gotten quite tall... She also smells quite exquisite right now... took her down for a photo shoot and some plain water tonight so here is the pics....:)

mar18-1.jpg

mar18-2.jpg

mar18-3.jpg

mar18-4.jpg

mar18-5.jpg

mar18-6.jpg

mar18-7.jpg

Well it took forever but tonight was the payoff on my DWC plants... both showed as females tonight...pics below:) As well as a pic of the main cola on my female in soil...

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

They are looking beautiful! Glad they showed finally, and they showed female.

Bet thats a relief.

KeepsTen said:
They are looking beautiful! Glad they showed finally, and they showed female.

Bet thats a relief.

You know it... the thought of all that work and waiting just for them to grow balls wld hve sucked... I hope the buds they grow are as monstrous as the plants are themselves...:)

ooooooo yeah, cant wait for sho in 2 weeks, looks like that main cola is gonna fill in rrrrrreeeaaaalllll nice.

how much water do you feed the girl in dirt( and what stain is it)?

what are you feeding her with the distilled water(soil girl) ?

and how did the increase of nutes help ? or hurt you think ?

ooooooo yeah, cant wait for sho in 2 weeks, looks like that main cola is gonna fill in rrrrrreeeaaaalllll nice.

plants are looking really healthy, nice job man!

About time they showed sex. That took over 3 weeks of 12/12 did it not? Must be stubborn ladies, lol.

So I hear you took a clone? Is it under some sort of humidity dome with rockwool or in a bubbler device? I've had a 100% success ratio with my clones thus far. I even let one dry out and turn to mush and replaced the lid and she perked back up over night! It was incredible. Did you use razor blades or siccors to take the cut?

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
About time they showed sex. That took over 3 weeks of 12/12 did it not? Must be stubborn ladies, lol.

So I hear you took a clone? Is it under some sort of humidity dome with rockwool or in a bubbler device? I've had a 100% success ratio with my clones thus far. I even let one dry out and turn to mush and replaced the lid and she perked back up over night! It was incredible. Did you use razor blades or siccors to take the cut?

Yeah Mental it was like 3 1/2 weeks of 12/12... was about to give up on them... and yeah I took a clone from my female in soil... used super sharp scissors to make the cut under water and then put root tech cloning gel on the cut and put her in soil... no dome or anything. Gonna hope for the best.. it's in the grow tent with the autos...soaking up the cfl light...
Do you think not using a dome will spell disaster? I guess I cld throw a large plastic bowl over it... let me know what you think

chiefALLday said:

Hey Chief...thanks... She drinks about a gallon of water every 3 days and the water is tap that sits out open for 3 days... As for nutes she gets Bloom nutes from stealth hydro every other watering... I was going on the light side as far as nutes go and she looked like she was starving so I hve upped her to 3/4 and next feeding she will get full strength...

Ok... had to feed the 2 GIRLS in the DWC... glad to finally be able to call them that:cool: .... so I figured I wld snap some shots since my female in soil has become quite the "model" now... she is filling in in all the right places...:) 1st pic is of the 2 in the DWC..hard to believe it's just 2 plants in that DWC...and 1 of them makes up 2/3 of that... next to last pic is of a bud on my girl in soil...and last pic of my lady....

my3gurlz.jpg

my3gurlz2.jpg

2gurlz.jpg

pist.jpg

bud19.jpg

mylady1.jpg

hamster looks great, that one in flower sure is hairy! you know what you're doing! thanks for the pics

Latest posts

Back