1st grow... indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Green...she is becoming quite sexy..hair and all....

Hamster Lewis said:
Do you think not using a dome will spell disaster? I guess I cld throw a large plastic bowl over it... let me know what you think

I think your success rate will be much higher with some sort of dome to keep humidity levels high. I would go with the plastic bowl if you don't have a propogation thing. Hows the clone doing today? As long as it's not a big pile of mush you know it's still alive :).

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
I think your success rate will be much higher with some sort of dome to keep humidity levels high. I would go with the plastic bowl if you don't have a propogation thing. Hows the clone doing today? As long as it's not a big pile of mush you know it's still alive :).

I made a dome out of a 2 liter coke bottle... do you think this will do? The clone is still alive but does not look as good as it did yesterday...

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

:) Well just checked on the attic grow and things are looking very nice and very green...:D My Queen in soil is putting on some nice weight and the 2 in the DWC are flowering and the growth spurt upwards has begun... they look like they hve grown 4 inches taller over night. They will go to full strength bloom nutes next feeding... The smell from them is getting heavenly. Snapped some pics this time with the HPS on and off...

dwcfllower1.jpg

dwc.jpg

cola1.jpg

cola2.jpg

dwcflower2.jpg

dwc1.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

thegang.jpg

Hamster Lewis said:
I made a dome out of a 2 liter coke bottle... do you think this will do? The clone is still alive but does not look as good as it did yesterday...

you should mist a little water on the sides of that coke bottle

Well they might hve taken a long time to show their sex but they are making up for that by flowering pretty damn quickly... and they reek...they don't smell much until you go poking around in the middle of them and then it's like wow.. I just hit a skunk with my car... I had to rearrange them and move my light a bit higher up on the attic ceiling... gave my lady in soil some bloom nutes as well... she is covered in buds... another cpl weeks and she shld be done...

dwcflower3.jpg

dwc2.jpg

lady.jpg

cola3.jpg

buds.jpg

bud1.jpg

bud2.jpg

tub.jpg

thegang1.jpg

cola4.jpg

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Wow, great job man. Those nugs look soooo yummy!

Thanks Bro...:) Judging by the look of my buds how many weeks out do you think I am before it's close to harvest time? I know I hve to go by color of the trichromes but just wondering ball park idea... I guess I shld buy a magnifying glass to start looking at the trichs...

Ballpark guess... Two weeks? I am looking at your tall flowering lady. Maybe 2.5 weeks. Dunno for sure tho lol.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Ballpark guess... Two weeks? I am looking at your tall flowering lady. Maybe 2.5 weeks. Dunno for sure tho lol.

Thanks Mental.... I'll hve to hve you over for a sampling of the finished product....:) You hve been very helpful and nice enough to stop by and check in on my ladies from time to time... much thanks

GrowinGreen said:
they loook beauuutiful, how long in flower are they?

The girl in soil started flowering on Feb 12th... the ones in the dwc hve been on 12/12 for something like 4 weeks.. but it took like a lil over 3 weeks just for them to show sex for some reason...

Thanks for the kind words GG

i dunno bro, i had a few plants on 12 12 for a while
and one of them didnt show its sex till a while ago
it took it like 3 weeks too. almost.
then after that its budding super quickly
after it showed its first pistils, next day was covered with em.

looking great homie

Thanks Don...Yeah these seem to be making up for lost time now... they are flowering rather quickly...

The 1st pic is of all 3 of my girls in my attic grow and it illustrates just how dense and long the main cola is getting... it seems to go from the top to the middle of the plant... the 2nd pic is of the very top of the cola... it looks like I am going to get a real good yield from this plant... now I just hve to hope the smoke is good... I hve no idea what strain it is as it was 1 of my bonus seeds from my initial Dutch Dope buy....

gang.jpg

cola4.jpg

Just a quick update on the 2 in the DWC... this is what their buds look like...
Peace:)

dwcflower1.jpg

dwcflower.jpg

Latest posts

Back